The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exploring the lake

Go down 
+3
Rose-Quattro
Black Raven
Kenji Moto
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
Exploring the lake - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17/100Exploring the lake - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

Exploring the lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:40 am

Rose stepped away from Kenji and gave Gary that look she had used so many times before, but not for a while now. The one that meant: it happened again.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Male Number of posts : 169
House : Gryfindor
Year : 7th
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Character
Name: Kenji Moto
Health:
Exploring the lake - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Exploring the lake - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:20 am

"I'm sorry" he said then walked away he was confused and uncertain of what he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
Exploring the lake - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17/100Exploring the lake - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:44 pm

"No, wait! You don't have to go..." Rose called after Kenji. "Stay for a bit!"
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Male Number of posts : 1197
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Character
Name: Gary Nightshade
Health:
Exploring the lake - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue62/100Exploring the lake - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: un-decided

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:46 pm

Gary stared back at Rose. 'God not again, hasn't hapened for ages!' he thought, he frowned with concern but didn't want to disturb whatever was happening bewteen them both.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Black Raven

Black Raven

Male Number of posts : 488
Year : 4th
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character
Name: Danny
Health:
Exploring the lake - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Exploring the lake - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 5:34 pm

((OOC: hey I wanna join in TT.TT you guys still at the lake?))
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/broken_skin
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:31 pm

"if thats what u want i'll stay" he didn't look up he simply stood there not wanting to look up into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:02 pm

((Hell yes we're still heeeeeere, Danny!))

She smiled uneasily but she wasn't sure why he was avoiding her gaze. She wished he'd do something to show her how he was feeling. The Empath senses had told her that there was love, but it was unlike any she'd sensed before and she couldn't tell where it was directed.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven

Black Raven

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:14 pm

Danny stood on the edge of the lake, his dark eyes looking over to where everyone was. He only saw Rose and Kenji, he could barely see anyone else. His silver hair blew lightly as a breeze went over them. He walked around the other side, waving his hand. "Hey guys!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:
Exploring the lake - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue62/100Exploring the lake - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:03 pm

Gary looked up as he heard someone call them. He didn't reckonise who it was, 'Maybe this is Danny,' he thought. He smiled anyway.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven

Black Raven

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:06 pm

Danny stopped when he came closer to them. "Sorry, did I scare you?" he smirked. He blew his hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:59 pm

"Ahh. Yes. Of course." Rose winked at him and smiled in greeting. "How are you then?"
Back to top Go down
Black Raven

Black Raven

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:03 pm

"I'm fine. How are you?" Danny smiled doing a little bow to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:09 pm

"Hey, you must be Danny. I'm Gary. Pleased to meet you!" He smiled and extended his hand towards Danny.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven

Black Raven

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:32 pm

"Nice to meet you Gary. Yes I am Danny." Danny smiled shaking Gray's hand.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:36 pm

Kenji looked at the new person realizing that his name was danny and made a polite bow to him. "Pleased to meet you Danny," he said. but then looked at rose in the eyes walked up next to her and whispered "I like you and theres no way i can stop from feeling the way that i do about you." he kissed her gently on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven

Black Raven

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:38 pm

Danny smiled. "Nice to meet you as well." He noticed a familiar face behind everyone and his smile grew. "Drea!" He said excitedly and gave her a hug, picking her up off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:49 pm

Rose blushed heavily. For once she was utterly speechless; all she could do was stare straight forwards, her mouth slightly open in amazement. Her hand subconsciously reached out to find his.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Female Number of posts : 607
House : Slytherin
Year : 6th Year
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Character
Name: Andrea Lilianne Kane
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Haven't Decided.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:50 pm

Andrea was still wet from swimming in the lake but hugged him back, "Sorry if I wet you Danny!" Drea said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:54 pm

he grabbed her hand blushing slightly and whispered "you look cute when you blush." he smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:57 pm

She smiled and bit her lip. "So do you." She looked around them furtively then pulled him off to one side. "Look, umm, why did you do that? I'm not complaining or anything, but..." She stood in front of him, looking up into his eyes and reached out for his other hand as well.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven

Black Raven

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:58 pm

Danny laughed. "Its okay." He smiled hugging her and pretended to fall backwards in the lake. "Woah!" He laughed, still having ahold of her as he fell into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:59 pm

"But..?" he asked trying to understand what she was trying to say as he took her other hand, they were soft and warm in his.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:02 am

"It was just slightly unexpected." She smiled again, unable not to. "So why did you? It's not a bad thing, by any means...in fact, very good, but we only just met and I know we connected but still it's very sudden and..." She knew she was talking nonsense but she kept talking anyway, not really concentrating on what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:06 am

"Do you know why?" not waiting for an answer he said "because when i saw you it took my breath away because your soo beautiful and smart. When i look into peoples eyes i can get a sense of who they are. when i looked into yours i felt happy for the first time in a very long time. does that make any sense?" he asked still holding on to her hands not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Female Number of posts : 607
House : Slytherin
Year : 6th Year
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Character
Name: Andrea Lilianne Kane
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Haven't Decided.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:12 am

Andrea smiled and kissed Danny's lips then noticed that Gary was still there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the lake
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next