The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exploring the lake

Go down 
+3
Rose-Quattro
Black Raven
Kenji Moto
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Male Number of posts : 169
House : Gryfindor
Year : 7th
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Character
Name: Kenji Moto
Health:
Exploring the lake Left_bar_bleue100/100Exploring the lake Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:31 pm

He was walking around the lake and trying to find peace in the silence that surrounded him. He breathed it in wanting it to never end, he bagan walking around it slowly so he could see every detail of it.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven

Black Raven

Male Number of posts : 488
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 4th
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character
Name: Danny
Health:
Exploring the lake Left_bar_bleue100/100Exploring the lake Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 4:00 pm

Danny was on the other side of the lake, working on his Transfiguration homework when he noticed a shadow across the way. He looked up, through silver hair and saw another boy walking on the other side.
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/broken_skin
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:51 am

Kenji looked up and across the lake because he had a feeling that someone was watching him, he looked and saw a boy across the lake. he looked there for a long moment then kept walking the way he was not caring who was looking not that he knew it was just a student.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:10 am

he walked up to boy on the other side of the lake and said "Hi i'm Kenji Moto." putting out his hand out to the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
Exploring the lake Left_bar_bleue17/100Exploring the lake Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:50 pm

Rose padded across to the lake (in her fox form) after a quick hunt in the forest. She spotted the two boys on the far side of the lake, and, after a brief drink from the inky black waters, she trotted over to meet them. When she got within a few feet of them, she transformed into her human form - petite, with her black, wavy hair tumbling down her upper back. She bent down to retie the laces on her black Converse Allstars and to tuck a loose curl behind her ear, revealing a silver skull earring, encrusted with rubies. She stood up, brushing non-existent dust from her short-ish skirt, and continued towards the boys.
"Evening all," she said quietly, smiling. "Rose Quattromini, and if my animagus hearing is not much mistaken, you must be Kenji Moto?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:16 am

He turned around quickly and saw a beautiful young girl. "Umm...Yes i am its a pleasure to meet you." he bowed to her "Good Evening miss Quattromini." he smiled brightly to her.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
Exploring the lake Left_bar_bleue17/100Exploring the lake Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:07 pm

She ran a hand through her hair, smiling back. "So, umm, I haven't seen you around before...you don't look like a Slytherin or a Hufflepuff...?" She looked at him quizzically, head tilted, like an interested animal.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Male Number of posts : 1197
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Character
Name: Gary Nightshade
Health:
Exploring the lake Left_bar_bleue62/100Exploring the lake Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: un-decided

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:16 pm

Gary ran outof the forest and slumped down against a tree, breathing deeply. Once he had calmed down he looked around to see where he was. He saw the lake and then Rose and two other boys. He got up and walked over to them, needing someone to talk to. "Hey Rosie and..... err sorry don't know your names..."
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:21 pm

"Oh, Rosie Posie is fine thank you!" SHe smiled at him and winked. "What's up with you, dashing out of the forest so quick? You should have told me you were in there, I was hunting a minute ago." She paused for a moment, staring round awkwardly. "Oh, I forgot my manners! Gary, this is Kenji, Kenji, Gary and so on."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:50 pm

"Nice to meet you Gary and to answer your question rose i'm a gryfindor and your a ravenclaw?"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:52 pm

"I am indeed. Brains will out. You look older than me though...what year are you in?" She ran a hand through her jet black hair again, then muttered to herself, "Hmm...what about if it was red...?"

Last edited by on Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:
Exploring the lake Left_bar_bleue62/100Exploring the lake Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:59 pm

"Oh errr no reason dont worry about." Gary looked away from Kenji quickly then extended a hand to him.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:02 pm

Taking his hand he shook it firmly but not to firm then turned back to tina and said "I'm a sixth year, what year are you?"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:26 pm

"We're fifth years..." She licked her lips slightly and shifted uncomfortably on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:37 pm

"What's up Rose? You seem a lil edgey...." Gary looked across at Rose, concern on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:41 pm

She jumped a bit, smiling unnaturally widely for her. "Oh, do I...?" Laughing a bit, she picked up a flattish stone and skimmed it across the water. It bounced thrice, then sank. Rose looked suddenly disappointed and sulky, like a young child.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:27 pm

"Right, something's definetly up. Excuse us a sec Kenji, i jsut need to have a little chat with Rose." He smiled at Kenji then took Rose's arm and pulled her gently to the side.
"Now tell me what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:31 pm

"What do you mean?" She shook her arm from his grip, then realised that she had been rough. "Sorry. I don't know. I'm in a strange mood. Everything seems different. Better. I don't know..." She trailed off, confused.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:35 pm

Gary looked at her puzzled. "Well if you say so." He walked back over to Kenji, "Sorry about that. Everything's fine." He smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Female Number of posts : 607
House : Slytherin
Year : 6th Year
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Character
Name: Andrea Lilianne Kane
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Haven't Decided.

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:51 pm

Andrea was walking around and Saw Danny, Gary, Rose[OOC: not sure if you're still there sorry rosey x.x], and a guy she didn't know.
She walked closer to them and smiled at them and said "Hey Gary and Rose[??]." then turned to the guy she didn't know and said, "Hi I'm Andrea."
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:53 pm

Rose returned to the others too, much more like her normal self, that is to say, slightly pessimistic and less flirty. (Wink) "Yes, anyway. Sorry. It's quite warm, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:57 pm

Gary smiled, "Hey Andrea, i haven't spoken to you in ages ((sorry xx)). You doing ok?"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:01 pm

"Andrea!" Rose laughed and hugged her friend. "How are you? You've been skulking around the dungeons...avoiding me, are you?" She grinned at her, then looked awkwardly between her and Gary.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Female Number of posts : 607
House : Slytherin
Year : 6th Year
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Character
Name: Andrea Lilianne Kane
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Haven't Decided.

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:04 pm

Andrea smiled, hugging Rose back "Oh yes of course I am Rose." She said, joking around. Drea smiled at Gary, "I've been allright, you?" [its okay x] She was avoiding Gary's eyes as usual, trying to not make it awkward between her and him.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:08 pm

"I've be fine thanks!" He smiled again, genuily pleased to be talking to her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the lake   Exploring the lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the lake
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next