The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swimming in the Lake

Go down 
+2
marcius lestrange
Jasmine Granger
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Swimming in the Lake Left_bar_bleue15/100Swimming in the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

Swimming in the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:42 pm

Jasmine walked out to the lake after leaving the entrance hall. She changed into a black string bikini that showed off her figure quite nicely and her snake tatoo on her left hip and her black widow spider tatoo on her right ankle were very visible. Luckily she hid her dark mark with magic before she changed or someone might see it, not like Gabby didn't know anyway. She wore her hair down and it hid the Egyptian anhk on her back of her neck. Jasmine waited patiently for Gabby to arrive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Male Number of posts : 380
House : slytherin
Year : seven
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Character
Name: marcius lestrange
Health:
Swimming in the Lake Left_bar_bleue100/100Swimming in the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: apparantly none but follows greyback

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:28 am

seeing the girl he had met earlier get walking down to the lake by herself marcius started to stride round the pool on all fours so as not to be seen by his prey, the scent he had been smelling earlier was of the dark magic the kind of which he had remebered smelling in that of his parents house and that of which only witches could use. surely this could not be the same person, the royal wolf he met just days before, a witch?? he would have to investigate.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
Swimming in the Lake Left_bar_bleue15/100Swimming in the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:52 am

Still waiting for Gabby, Jasmine dipped her toes into the water. She began to get lost in her thoughts and she began to think about Draco. Where was he, she wondered. What was he doing now? Was he still alive? Those questions swarmed through Jasmine's mind when she went under the water and went back up to the surface with a splash.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Female Number of posts : 155
House : Order
Year : One

Character
Name: Gabrielle Delacour
Health:
Swimming in the Lake Left_bar_bleue90/100Swimming in the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order / DA

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 6:12 pm

Gabby went into her dorm first to change into her swimsuit. "Oh geez.. Where's my swimsuit.." She searched all over her dorm but didn't find it. "Grr!! Jasmine must have been waiting for me now.." She mumbled. She bent down and looked under the bed. She found a navy blue bikini which was her sister's. She grabbed it and changed into it immediately. "Wow.. this is awesome!" Gabby grinned at herself as it was her first time wearing bikini. She put on her jacket and shorts. She looked around "Wow.. so messy.." She rolled eyes. "Whatever!" She shuddered and then walked off to the lake.

She was a little bit running. "Sorry for making you wait.." She spoke unclearly, out of breath. She took off her clothes and jumped into the lake and made splashes here and there. She swam toward Jasmine. "Hey, love your bikini." She smiled. She hadn't noticed yet that Jasmine had so many tatoos on her body.
Back to top Go down
http://x-fab-princess-x.bebo.com
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year

Character
Name:
Health:
Swimming in the Lake Left_bar_bleue0/0Swimming in the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 6:18 pm

Cody was in the boys dorm and was getting his swiming suit on and also getting something to help him swim better the weed what helps you breath under the water
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:
Swimming in the Lake Left_bar_bleue100/100Swimming in the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:37 pm

marcius seeing gabby arive decided it best to go back to the castle but whilst turning around he slips on a wet rock and falls into the lake with a loud splash and an even louder curse, then as his clothes got wetter he found it harder to stay afloat.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:00 pm

Jasmine smiled at Gabby,"Thanks. I love your bikini too." She then heard a loud splash and she swam over to see who or what it was. Jasmine looked at the man who fell in and she knew who it was. It was the guy who tried to kill her at the temple. She looked at him with a blank expression on her face and said in a very princess like tone without realizing it,"Oh it's you again. Why are you stalking me? Do you have a crush on wolf demons or something?" she asked putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:06 pm

"dont be stupid" growled marcius angrilly "i just smelt a familiar smell i though it was some i....... used to know" added marcius "guess i was wrong" and with a along glare at jasmines forarm he started to walk off
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:33 pm

Jasmine walked after Marcius,"What is your problem? First, you try to kill me in my temple and then you follow me out here." She saw what he was looking at, her left forearm. She looked back at Marcius and said,"So, you hate Death Eaters huh? If you must know, yes I am one and yes I'm part witch. I'm mixed. I'm part wolf demon, part witch, and part muggle."
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:39 pm

"the only part of that which keep you alive is the word wolf" snarled marcius "and i never said the smell reminded me of hate" moaned marcius as he lowered his head and turned back to carry on walking of
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:
Swimming in the Lake Left_bar_bleue90/100Swimming in the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 2:11 pm

Gabby was listening their conversation in distance. She gasped when Jasmine claimed that Marcius hated Death Eaters. She rolled her eyes down and saw the dark mark on her forearm was really really obvious. She put her arm down in the water and hid it behind her back. She was so nervous just in case Marcius found out about she was being a death eater. She saw cody there. She swam closer to Cody, tried not to make any noises.
Back to top Go down
PadmaT8

PadmaT8

Female Number of posts : 5
House : Gryffindor
Year : 5th year
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character
Name: Padma Thomas
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:24 pm

Padma dived into the freezing water fully clothed. She wiped the water from her eyes and tried to hide from the others.
Back to top Go down
http://PadmaT8.bebo.com
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:29 pm

Jasmine rolled her eyes at Marcius and replied,"Whatever!!!" and she swam back to Gabby. She noticed Cody had arrived and she just looked at him with a blank expression on her face,"Oh....um hi Cody."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year

Character
Name:
Health:
Swimming in the Lake Left_bar_bleue0/0Swimming in the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:49 pm

Cody looked and then nodded and then said"hey there Jasmine!" cody didnt get his swiming custome on he didnt want to get wet,Cody changed his mind and looked at Jasmine and Gabby and then transformed into a white wolf and layed down
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:56 pm

Jasmine swam away from Cody. How was she suppose to stay away from him if he kept going where ever she went. Jasmine wanted to stay away from him because, she didn't want him to get hurt. She just wanted him to go back to his father and be safe. Jasmine dived under the water.
Back to top Go down
PadmaT8

PadmaT8

Female Number of posts : 5
House : Gryffindor
Year : 5th year
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Character
Name: Padma Thomas
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:07 pm

Padma stared at Jasmine without meaning to, then swam away from everyone to the deepest part of the lake. She dived to the bottom and saw the giant squid swimming elegantly towards her then rose again. She felt its tentacles brush against her leg so swam towards the edge of the lake underwater, amongst the people.
Back to top Go down
http://PadmaT8.bebo.com
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:18 pm

Jasmine dived deeper into the water. She swam through fields of seaweed and rose back up to the surface. Then she felt something burn on her arm. Jasmine looked down and saw that her dark mark was burning black. The charm she used to cover it up had worn off. She sighed and decided that she didn't want to waste her time with it and she swam around some more.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 2:07 am

((OOC if anyone confused a dark mark is a tattoo my skull is a scar which ive had as long as i can remeber))

marcius waited till he was out of sight of the pond then fell to his knees trembling and let out a huge sorrowful wolf cry. "how could he be so stupid of course there was no relation of his here, his last relation his mother had died when he was 3, greyback had told him that" marcius shaking tried to focus on his wrist where the skull like scar was blazing white aganist his darker skin "but what did this mark mean? the wolf demon accused him of hating something called deatheaters when he looked down at her wrist"
marcius concerntrated trying to rember where he had heard the word before, then he let out yet another sorrowful howl "grey back" he thought "grey back had said his mother was a deatheater,
so did this mark mean he was some sort of deatheater" he questioned himself
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:34 pm

Jasmine began to float on her back. She began to think about Draco again. She wished that he was here so she can have a water war with him. Jasmine felt so relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 3:07 pm

Gabby swam toward Jasmine. "what was that person doing in here, spying on you, jasmine?" She narrowed her eyes and glanced at Marcius.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 5:41 pm

Jasmine shrugged,"He knows that I'm part wolf demon and he thinks that I'm some princess or something because, I occassionally stay at a wolf demon temple that was once owned by my mother's family."
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:59 am

"hmmm.. wait.. a wolf demon temple??" She frowned. She really didn't understand what Jasmine was talking about. "So are you really a princess?" She whispered. "And that guy is a wolf too??"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 5:44 pm

Jasmine shrugged,"I might be. In the temple there is a portrait of a woman who looks like my dead mother. I'm not sure if it's her or not. I don't know if Marcius is part wolf. All I know is that he was raised by Fenrir Greyback."
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 12:18 pm

"You've been raised in that castle?" She stared at Jasmine's eyes and narrowed her eyes.

"B-but why does Marcius want to kill you?" She asked confusedly.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:53 pm

Jasmine shook her head,"No, I wasn't raised in the temple. I just found it a couple of months ago. I go there to relax and think. I don't know why Marcius wants to kill me but, I think it has something to do with the fact that I'm a witch. He says the only thing that's keeping me alive is the fact that I'm part wolf demon." She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the Lake   Swimming in the Lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming in the Lake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next