The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch

Go down 
+4
Brookelyn Dumbledore
Harry Potter
Jasmine Granger
Ron Weasley
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

Female Number of posts : 383
House : Gryffindor
Year : 4th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:48 pm

" cara miller" Brooke whisperd to herself " did you use to hang out with me ? "
Back to top Go down
Cara Miller

Cara Miller

Female Number of posts : 56
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character
Name: Cara
Health:
A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:49 pm

" took you long enough," Cara laughed " yeah we hung out like...alll the time in beuxbatons, i thought my "barbie doll" appearance would give it away , we were the barbies"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue17/100A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:49 pm

Looking confused by Brooke, Rose shrugged and looked at Cara. "So..."
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:55 pm

Brooke Looked at cara and her face sparked up she got off the table and ran around it nearly Knocking over lavender Brown she Jumped on cara and hugged her till she fell to the ground " Omg! what are you doing here?! "
Back to top Go down
Cara Miller

Cara Miller

Character
Health:
A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:56 pm

Cara grinned and hugged her back tight " my parents transfered me ! i was soo happy i knew you were here i practicaly ran into the school..well maybe i did run.." she giggled
Back to top Go down
Brookelyn Dumbledore

Brookelyn Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:04 pm

Brooke giggled she hadent seen cara in a long time they were Best friends during Brookes first year at beauxbatons they were Insebrable
" i cant belive your here!Ive missed you so much there's so much i have to tell you"
Back to top Go down
Cara Miller

Cara Miller

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:06 pm

She grinned, Cara had missed Brooke so much " i missed you so much Brooke ! i know theres lots i have to tell you too ! ohh and i still have a hair ribbon you gave me in beuxbatons" Cara laughed and was wearing the ribbon around her wrist
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75/100A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:37 pm

Harry by now had sat back down and was drinking from his goblet he coughed on his drink at the girls attitude he found it slightly amusing and odd at the same time, after regaining himself he returned back to drinking from his goblet occasionaly eating a grape here and there as he listend to there coversation around him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue17/100A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:39 pm

"Look, Harry," Rose leant over to talk to him. "I was wondering, how many people do you have in the DA?"
Back to top Go down
Cara Miller

Cara Miller

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:40 pm

Cara got up, her hair slightly messed up she smiled and sat down " ello again Harry" she said happily
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue75/100A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:42 pm

Harry choked slightly on his drink yet again at the sudden question, he coughed to clear his throat then replied quietly "um..about 10 maybe more..people keep wanting to join..but..um, why?"

<BLOCKQUOTE>

</BLOCKQUOTE>
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:43 pm

"Well, I was thinking about asking...I mean, if that's ok with you!" She looked slightly embarrassed. "It's fine if it's too busy!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:49 pm

Harry laughed slightly "oh that...yeah of course you can join the more the merryier..the D.A is there to help and to teach people to defend themselfs which leaves me wondering why i ended up teaching it.." he laughed slightly again and gave a shrug as he finished the rest of his goblet.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:50 pm

"Great!" She hugged him. "Thanks!"
Back to top Go down
Cara Miller

Cara Miller

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:52 pm

She smiled at Rose and Harry " aw thats cute" Cara giggled looking down at the ribbon tied around her wrist
Back to top Go down
Ginny We
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:55 pm

Ginny came in the hall skipping and then tripped slightly,she stumbled on the floor and got up looking embarassed,she brushed off her dress and walked over to them all "Hey everyone"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:55 pm

Harry sat there as he felt himself being hugged, he didn't exactly know how to react "um..your welcome.." he smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
Cara Miller

Cara Miller

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:01 am

She rested her chin in her hand looking sleepy and yawned slightly " lalala.." Cara said randomly in her own little world
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:04 am

Harry looked up and saw Ginny he smiled alittle " hey" he then straighted up " oh, Ginny this is Cara, Cara this is Ginny" he said smiling towards Cara as he gestured between them both.
Back to top Go down
Cara Miller

Cara Miller

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:06 am

snapping out of her day dream she smiled at the girl " hello nice to meet you" Cara said sitting up a little
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:07 am

"So, when are meetings and stuff?" She curled up on a bench excitedly.

((OOC: 'He felt himself being hugged' - that made me chuckle!))
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:11 am

Turing to Rose he replied "well it depends really..with Lupin being back..i want to see what his lessons cover before i plan anything.."he then half-filled his goblet with pumkin juice
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:12 am

"Right, cool!" So lowered her voice secretively. "Do I get a coin?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:16 am

"uh...yeah..though i need to talk to Hermione, shes in charge of that" he laughed slightly and took a sip
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:20 am

"Awesome." Her face suddenly lit up. "Hey, look at this!" She waved her wand at her hair and it began to flash in rainbow colours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next