The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch

Go down 
+4
Brookelyn Dumbledore
Harry Potter
Jasmine Granger
Ron Weasley
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue75/100A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:20 am

Harry listend to the girls around him talk as he drank from his goblet, right noe he was torn between who to like and who not to like, he was confussed, what if he liked someone but then an argument was caused..he would be stuck in the middle again as he listend still he sat thinking, drinking from his goblet
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15/100A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:21 am

Jasmine smiled,"Cool, I like it. It has a nice ring to it. Which house are you in? Which year?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Female Number of posts : 441
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character
Name: Roxy Magenta
Health:
A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/100A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:27 am

"Just Found Out Im In Slytherin...Year 5"

She Smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15/100A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:31 am

Jasmine's eyes widdened and a smile creeped up onto her face,"Whoa? Really? Imagine that. We are in the same house together. How come we've never met?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:
A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/100A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:34 am

"Really, WOW...Im New Here"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue17/100A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:45 am

"Hmmha...speaking of candy..." Rose pulled several bars of muggle chocolate out of her surprisingly small pockets. They were soon followed by some mints and chewing gum. She dropped her hoard in the middle of the table. "Help yourself. Roxy, do I know you from somewhere? I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you a half-blood, by any chance? Or a muggle born? I recognise you..."
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:52 am

"Oh Im a.....Pure Blood, I Dont Know Where You WOuld Think Tho..."

She Stuttred Nervously, Taking a Small Mint.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue17/100A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:56 am

"Hmmmph." Rose said, dissatisfied. "I swear I've seen you before. Oh well, maybe it's just the sugar." And she picked up five pieces of gum, threw them all in her mouth and began to chew happily.
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:59 am

Roxy Sighed With Relif In Her Head and Sucked On The Mint.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue75/100A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:52 pm

Harry looked towards Roxy as the question was asked, he knew most people lied about there inheritance, seeing Roxy's reaction and answer harry frowned and knew only to well given the expression she was either muggle born or half-blood, he had a feeling that she was mor or less a half-blood, for now he decided not to act upon it and simply look at her then shrug slightly "nothings to be ashamed of you know.." what Harry had said was more directed to wards Roxy as a half-blood but then it was also directed towards her lie either way it covered up what he said, he hoped Roxy too knew what he ment.
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:59 pm

She Smiled Knowing What Harry Ment.

"Ok...Im Half-Blood..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:01 pm

Harry then nodded and smiled he was slightly happy that she actually admitted that, he then remained silent and drank continusly from his goblet slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:01 pm

"So I do know you!" Rose clapped her hands in delight. "Did we used to go to school together or something? You're so familiar!"
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:03 pm

"I Dont Know, Where are You From?"

She Looked At Rose.

Then Looked At Harry Then Away Quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:05 pm

"I'm from Wales...I lived in Cardiff for a bit, then in the countryside, and now I live in Llangollen. Haven't got much of an accent though..." She winked. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:06 pm

"Oh, YES!...I Used To Live In Cardiff for a Bit, When I Say Lived, More an Orphange"

She Looked Down..
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:06 pm

harry couldn't help but chuckle at there conversation and ended up coughing slightly on his drink
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:08 pm

"What are you laughing at? Cardiff is great!" She then turned to Roxy. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to drag it up...My mum died too..."
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:09 pm

"I Guess, But My Dad and Brother Too..."

She Sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:11 pm

"I'm sorry..." Rose shuffled her feet uncomfortably. For once in her life, she didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:12 pm

She Looked Down Quite Upset.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:17 pm

noticing the change of Topic harry said sympathetically "i know what it's like to loose your family..and you may think that they have gone..but really they haven't there'll always be there watching you be inside you..there never truly gone.." he smiled ecouraginly
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:18 pm

She Smiled Back Slightly.

"Thanks Harry"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:18 pm

Rose pulled a silver locket from out under her top. "I've got some of my mum's hair in here."
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:20 pm

"I Have Nothing..Everything Was Destroyed"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next