The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch

Go down 
+4
Brookelyn Dumbledore
Harry Potter
Jasmine Granger
Ron Weasley
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue75/100A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:25 am

"wow..are you a metamorphagus then?" he asked curiously as he watched her hair changed rapidly into diffrent coulours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue17/100A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:27 am

"No, unfortunately...I just have a load of old spellbooks. Last summer, I learnt to be an animagus!" She grinned. "It's brilliant! I'll lend you some if you like?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue75/100A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:21 pm

he smiled alittle but shook his head "thanks but no thanks i have sort of learnt how to do it already just need to patch it up.."he looked down towards his goblet and took a sip, even how Harry tried not to think about him, everything seemed to remind Harry of Sirius even the simple topic of talking about animagus's.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue17/100A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:25 pm

"What's wrong? You seem a bit down..." In hindsight, Rose realised Harry was probably often a bit down, what with all his fighting the forces of evil and all that. She certainly would be if she was in his shoes. She looked down at her feet, and decided that Harry's shoes were probably too big for her, in both senses. "Talking can help, you know, although I don't necessarily mean me. After all, we only just met really. I'm just saying, it helps to say things."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:13 pm

He smiled slightly "yeah..thanks..i'll bare that in mind..when i want to talk..i will..i guess i'm just not ready to share thins yet..infact i never have been" he laughed slightly as he drank some of his drink
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Male Number of posts : 930
House : Gryffindor
Year : End of 5th year, going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Ronald Bilius Weasley
Health:
A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da and The Order

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:14 pm

Ron came out of the day-dream he was in and suddenly moved his head, his neck gave a click "Ow!" He rubbed the back of his neck
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/groupcp.forum?g=5
Cara Miller

Cara Miller

Female Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character
Name: Cara
Health:
A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:16 pm

Cara walked into the hall looking at her bright pink nails, her hair sweeping over her eyes as usual as she took a seat next to Harry without thinking
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:20 pm

Harry looked to the side as Cara sat down, he didn't mind it either, he looked down to his goblet again and took a sip thinking
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:21 pm

Rubbing his neck, Ron made faces "So Bl*o*y sore!" He kept rbbing it and making faces.
Back to top Go down
Cara Miller

Cara Miller

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:23 pm

" oh hi Harry" she said with a smile as she looked up from staring at her nails and shuved her hands in her pockets
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:26 pm

He smiled slightly towards Cara "hey" harry then looked to Ron and his complaints "why does it hurt? what have you been doing?"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:26 pm

Rose looked at Ron rubbing his neck. "I've got a spell for that," she said.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:27 pm

Ron turned to Haarry "Well if you sit for about haklf an houer with out moving it..you might understand" Then he turned to Rose "Err..no thanks..." He said as politely as possible.
Back to top Go down
Cara Miller

Cara Miller

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:27 pm

Cara couldn't help but laughe at Ron's expressions "how did you hurt yourself? i usually hurt my self by tripping up over something" she said thinking about how clumsy she could be
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:32 pm

"I usually hurt myself by getting a spell wrong..." And she began to laugh, remembering her most recent escapade with the cactus.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:33 pm

Ron looked slightly nervouse, and continued to rub his neck, making it go slightly red.
Back to top Go down
Cara Miller

Cara Miller

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:35 pm

Cara looked at Ron's neck " Ron your making it red..maybe you shouldn't do that, it will just become more painful" she said with a smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:38 pm

"Seriously, I really do have a spell for cricked necks." Rose looked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Ginny We
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:46 pm

Ginny looked at Ron.
"Are you okay?" she then held her hand out to Cara for a greeting "Hoi my name is Ginny,Ginny Weasley" she smiled politely at her.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:48 pm

Ron looked at Ginny and nodded, "Oh this is going to be akward.." He knew that Ginny liked Harry and Harry had a certain crush on Cara
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:51 pm

"Well this is going to be fun!" Rose said to herself. She was pretty good at spotting the obvious. She saw Ron had a similar look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Cara Miller

Cara Miller

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:54 pm

" nice to meet you" she smiled shaking Ginny's hand and looking at Rose and Ron " um..whats wrong?" Cara smiled
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:54 pm

"Uhh nothing" Ron said looking from Ginny to Cara.
Back to top Go down
Cara Miller

Cara Miller

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:59 pm

" um okay then.." She said pulling the ribbon out of her hair and smiled slightly "is your neck okay Ron?"
Back to top Go down
Ginny We
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:05 pm

Ginny sighed "Ron its obvious your neck is in pain" she then poined her wand at his neck "Episky!" hoping it would heal his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch   A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meal after comming back from The Quidditch Pitch
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next