The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

By the lake once more

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Female Number of posts : 962
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 4th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Tina Toolan
Health:
By the lake once more - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100By the lake once more - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Deciding..

By the lake once more - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the lake once more   By the lake once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:45 am

Tina laughed and dived under to avoid the colossal splash he made. She swam around near the bead, watching the dancing paterns the sunlight made through the water. Looking up, she saw Chuck's legs and couldn't resist. She swam up and grabbed his ankle, and gave him a firm tug under the water, bubbles coming from her mouth as she laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/Hogwarts-f18.htm
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Male Number of posts : 342
House : Gryffindor
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character
Name:
Health:
By the lake once more - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0By the lake once more - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: By the lake once more   By the lake once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:49 am

Charles was yanked underwater and he laughed releasing bubbles from his mouth. Then he went underwater and touched the bottom that wasn't too far down. He shot up and grabbed Tina and threw her under. Charles surfaced and laughed, he hadn't been in the water for so long that it felt good.
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:
By the lake once more - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100By the lake once more - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: By the lake once more   By the lake once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:05 am

Tina resurfaced just after Chuck, laughing so hard she could hardly breath. She spluttered and coughed, still giggling, then splashed Chuck again.
Tina dissapeared back under for a while, then her hand popped up above the surface, slicing through the water like a shark fin and circling Chuck.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
By the lake once more - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0By the lake once more - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: By the lake once more   By the lake once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:09 am

Charles laughed and swam around then he stopped abruptly. He knew he had to tell Annabelle he was leaving. Charles wasn't going to tell anyone else, but Tina seemed trustworthy. He waited until she surfaced. "Hey Tina, I'm going to be away for a little bit," Charles spoke clearly. "I have to go and do something outside of school,"
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: By the lake once more   By the lake once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:13 am

Tina nodded, as a drop of water fell from her nose. She understood. "Good luck...but are you sure you want to go alone...? Won't you take Annabelle?" Tina wondered if he had confided his story in her. "Or someone you - have you got any relatives here?" She thought, not only would he be devastated if he found his aunt and uncle dead, but it could still be dangerous, and not safe to be on his iwn.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: By the lake once more   By the lake once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:21 am

Charles hadn't thought about that, but he knew the answer. "For all I know there can be ten death eaters at the house waiting for me," Charles explained."The last thing I would want is someone I care about getting hurt," Charles explained to Tina. "If I did bring Annabelle, and she got hurt, I don't know what I would do," He took a break from talking. "But I need to find out, and do this on my own,"
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: By the lake once more   By the lake once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:28 am

Tina hadn't thought about that. She'd rather die herself than have a mate die. "Okay, I hope you find them - alive, I'm sure you will." She smiled, but she was lying. She didn't like to lie to him.
She got out of the water, wishing she didn't have to, and shook herself off. She used a spell she had seen a teacher use on herself, and her clothes were instantly warm and dry.
She looked at Chuck sadly, hoping with all her heart that he was wrong, and his family were fine.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: By the lake once more   By the lake once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:31 am

Charles walked over to her, and grabbed his shirt"Well I have to go, I'll see you around," He spun around and walked off to the castle with his mind on one thing, Godric's Hallow
Back to top Go down
Tina Toolan

Tina Toolan

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: By the lake once more   By the lake once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:34 am

"Bye!" Tina watched him walk off slowly, then went back over to Maia an sat back down. "Poor boy..." she said sadly. "I hate this, It's not fair." She mumbled. She took out the Daily Prophet and flicked through to the music section, and fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Maia
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: By the lake once more   By the lake once more - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:33 am

Maia had watched their playfull antics in a mildly interested way but had not felt inclined to join them. It was one thing to mingle with peers but "playing" as well, may have been a little overwhelming for one day.
"Watcha reading Tina?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the lake once more   By the lake once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the lake once more
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2