The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Raven

Black Raven

Male Number of posts : 488
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 4th
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character
Name: Danny
Health:
Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 3:34 pm

"What do you mean?" Danny asked kissing her.
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/broken_skin
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Female Number of posts : 607
House : Slytherin
Year : 6th Year
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Character
Name: Andrea Lilianne Kane
Health:
Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Haven't Decided.

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 11:16 pm

"Well.. you're so friendly and nice and sweet and cute and I could go on foreverr but I won't." Andrea told Danny after kissing his lips back and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven

Black Raven

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:11 am

"That's everything you are." He smiled and held her close. "You're the missing half of me. Who'd think the love of my life would be a vampire? The most beautiful vampire I'd ever met." Danny grinned kissing her and tickled her sides playfully.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:33 pm

Andrea blushed so much when he heard him say that and Drea also laughed when he tickled her sides. "Awe you're so sweett!!" Drea blushed and kissed his lips. "Who'd know the love of My life would be the most handsome and cutest Werewolf Guy?" Drea kissed his lips again and her eyecolour changed to ocean blue.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven

Black Raven

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:33 pm

Danny smiled kissing her back and ran his fingers through her hair. "You're so beautiful, even when your eyes change color." he said softly, his mouth slightly against her ear.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:18 pm

Andrea smiled and blushed a light pink. "I love you so much Danny." She put her hands on his face, moved Danny's head to her lips. Then kissed his lips, smiling as usual.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven

Black Raven

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:47 am

Danny placed his hands over hers and kissed her back. "I love you so much too Andrea. Through words, I cannot explain to you how much I love you. Here," he said getting up, but kissing her first. "I want to show you something." He went to his trunk at the end of the bed and pulled out a black case. As he unzipped the case he revealed a sheek, black acoustic guitar.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:02 am

Andrea smiled and looked at the black acoustic guitar. She was surprised yet very happy as she put the covers up a bit to cover her bra and stomach. "Your guitar matches my black bra!" Andrea said smiling at Danny but then kept looking at the guitar wondering what he was gonna do.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven

Black Raven

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:24 pm

Danny laughed. "well some things have to match," he smiled looking at her. He sat on the edge of the bed, still facing her and held the guitar in his hands. He started to play a song, moving his head a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:12 pm

Andrea smiled My boyfriend is so perfect. She thought looking at him while listening to him play the song.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven

Black Raven

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:05 am

Danny looked at her with a smile. "I think you might know the song." He began to play and he started to sing to her softly. "I thought love was only true in fairy tales. Meant for someone else, but not for me. Love was out to get me, that's the way it seemed. Disappointment haunted all my dreams..." he looked up at her again, this time singing to her face. "And then I saw her face. Now I'm a believer. Not a trace, of doubt in my mind. I'm in love. Ooh. I'm a believer, I couldn't leave her if I tried."
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 2:19 am

Andrea smiled "Yeah I know that song.." She said listening to him and still smiling
Back to top Go down
Black Raven

Black Raven

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:32 pm

Danny finished the song and leaned a bit on his guitar. He was blushing a little bit as he smiled at her. "I've never sang for anyone other than my sister."
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:06 pm

Andrea smiled and went to him to kiss his blushing cheeks "You sing awesome Danny." She said after kissing both his cheeks, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Black Raven

Black Raven

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:52 pm

"I'm glad you think so, my sister makes fun of me." Danny smiled grabbing her hand and kissed it softly.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:55 pm

Andrea blushed and hugged Danny "She shouldn'ttt! but then again siblings always do that" She said laughing alittle
Back to top Go down
Black Raven

Black Raven

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:06 pm

Danny smiled hugging her back. "Yeah, they're supposed to. I'm just glad she's over there right now." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:08 pm

Andrea smiled and kissed danny's lips "Haha" She smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Black Raven

Black Raven

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:09 pm

Danny kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her. His hands softly stroked Drea's back.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:12 pm

Drea smiled and leaned against him, remembering that Both of them were still topless. She started to blush into a normal pink
Back to top Go down
Black Raven

Black Raven

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:17 pm

DAnny blushed a little too, feeling her skin against his. He smiled down at her and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:20 pm

Andrea smiled and hugged him "I'd never want to lose you." She said in a whisper
Back to top Go down
Black Raven

Black Raven

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:24 pm

"I'm not going anywhere," Danny placed his hand on her cheek. He kissed her softly. "I will always be here to protect you and love you with all of my being."
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:30 pm

Andrea blushed and softly kissed his lips back "Awwe. You're so gosh. and so perfect!!" She said smiling at him
Back to top Go down
Black Raven

Black Raven

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:42 pm

"Well, I wouldn't say perfect. You're the perfect one. " Danny smiled kissing her again and laid down beside her. He placed the guitar next to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]   Walking around the lake..  [Danny& Drea] - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking around the lake.. [Danny& Drea]
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next