The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 762
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Cho Chang
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:17 pm

"Harry..." Cho turnt to watch him walk towards the castle,as she looked down at the ground,she felt tears well up in her eyes at his words.All she wanted was for him to be happy that she final moved on,but knowing he wasnt and that he wasnt gonna be their for her..hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Character
Name: Josh Riddle
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: None, but I hope to join the Order and The Da

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:31 pm

Josh looked up. It looked as though Cho was crying.. He quickly jamp up and jogged over to comfort her "Are you alright?" he asked, glanicning towards Harry walking away, then back at her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Josh-Riddle
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:32 pm

"No..." Cho slightly wiped her eye to get rid of the tears.She looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:38 pm

"What happend?"" He asked, concerned. He knew fine well that Harry probly thought he was evil. He looked down at Cho.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:39 pm

"His...not Happy..with me being you..and he dosent trust you..and he wasnt gonna let you come to the DA Meetings...so i aint going either because of it...and now he hates me..."
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:44 pm

"I dont mind not being in the DA..you can still go along to the meetings!" Josh looked at her. "Shall I go after him, show him my arms? prove that Im not a death eater?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:55 pm

"Well...if you want..i mean you shouldt have to..he should trust you..." Cho looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:00 pm

"Yeah well..I am a Riddle, people normally think the worst of me" He sighed a little "But its who I am and I cant change that.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:02 pm

"I know you are...your not proud of your second name...just wish he can see that..really...he always promise he be their for me.." Smiles slightly at him "Guess not..."
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:05 pm

"Look..I dont mind showing him my arms? letting him check my wand..reading my mind..if he can..anything.." He relly wanted to prove him self good "Anything.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:13 pm

"Its not the point of proving your not one of them...he should under stand that i would never go out with a preson from the darkside..." Cho looked down as she spoke. " Everyime i try and move on...he gets werid on me..." Cho sighed slightly,before sitting down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:25 pm

Josh sat down beside her "Maybe he's not used to the idea of you going out with other people" he did sort of understand it from both sides.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Male Number of posts : 1197
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Character
Name: Gary Nightshade
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue62/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: un-decided

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:30 pm

Gary walked down to the Lake. He looked around and saw Cho and Josh sittting together. He went over to chat with them as he didnt know Josh that well. "Hey." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:30 pm

"So you saying i have to watch him with his girlfriend but he cant watch me with a new guy..." Cho Looked at him "You better go after him if you wanna prove...your not a spy or anything..if you seriously..want that..."
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue62/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:33 pm

"How are you both?" He wasnt sure what Cho was talking about, spies? but he decided not to be nosey.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:35 pm

"Oh Hey..Gary. " Cho looked up at briefy berfore turning her head back towards the ground,could this day get any more complaicted for her she thought to herself. "I guess im doing...ok i was doing prefect until some one said something mean to me..."
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:36 pm

"Oh who did?" He looked around to see if anyone was near by but couldnt see anyone. He glanced over to Josh then back to Cho.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:44 pm

"Shall I?" He mutterd quietly, but just loud enough for Cho to hear.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:48 pm

Cho stood up and faced Josh "Its up to you..." She put her hair behind her shoulder. " Its Harry...he acted a little bit..werid towards me.."
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:48 pm

Gary turned to Josh, he wasnt sure what Josh meant by 'Shall I?' He looked at him puzzled. "Oh what are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:52 pm

Josh looked at Gary. "Harry Potter thinks im a spy for Lord Voldemort" Josh sighed and looked at Cho, his eyes lowerd onto her neck. He noticed some marks which looked alot like bite marks "Cho...what happend there?" He said, looking at her neck.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:53 pm

"Huh.." She touched her neck gently,she had forgot about the marks on her neck. "Oh um..i was attack.." Cho looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:54 pm

Gary looked hwhere Josh was pointing. He shuddered and looked away
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:58 pm

"Oh right..." He wasn't going to carry it any further. He looked around the grounds. He had never really noticed how nice it was. "Nice view" he said, randomly

Last edited by on Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 8:59 pm

Cho smiled slightly at him,as she looked around too "I know..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next