The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 762
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Cho Chang
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 3:15 pm

She contuine to kiss him more gently,she felt his hands on her waist the warmth of them made her legs turn to jelly.It seem their were the only ones around,as she felt his lips against her's.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Male Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Character
Name: Josh Riddle
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: None, but I hope to join the Order and The Da

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 3:25 pm

Josh smiled and continued to kiss her back, just as soft and gently. His stomahce felt all warm but he had butterflies, maybe you get this on just your first kiss. Or it might be the fact he really liked Cho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Josh-Riddle
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 3:27 pm

Cho smiled as she pulled away,she was lost for words to say.Her legs were like jelly feeling she was gonna to fall to her knees at any time.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 3:38 pm

Josh also smiled. He was blushing alot (Something he had never really did) He was also lost for words. She was so beautiful just standing there, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 3:40 pm

"You..look cute when you blush " She smiled at him sweetly. " I really...like you...lots.."
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 3:44 pm

He blushed a little more "Well all I can say is....that you look beautiful all the time" He blushed a little more, smiling at her "And that I really like you alot as well"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 3:46 pm

Cho smiled at him she was unsrue what to say to him anymore,she looked down slightly blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 3:48 pm

Josh laughed a little. Now she was blushing. She was so beautiful when she blushed..she was so beautiful all the time. He couldn't take his eyes of her beautiful face and shiney, black, smooth, long hair.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 3:56 pm

Harry walked out into the grounds his head ached and his scar throbbed he needed some quite and a break and by the lake seemed the only best place, he had always came to the lake whenever he needed to be alone but the lake too brought back memories, memories Harry was keen to forget.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 3:58 pm

Cho saw Harry and waved over to him,indication for him to come over. She looked at Josh "His a really good friend of mine...we use to date but it didt go to well...like he loves someone else more he can do for me..." She smiled slightly at him,before turning back to where Harry was.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:02 pm

"Oh umm hi.." Josh said looking at the boy, he didn't really reconise him thought he did look like Harry Potter. But then again, what if he was a slytherin? if Josh asked he'd probably be offended if he was... "Im Josh..." he said, introducing himself and putting out a hand "Josh Riddle" He smiled weakly, he hated saying his second name.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:05 pm

once Harry had came over "hey.." he replied and took the boys hand "i'm Harry..Harry Potter.. your last names riddle you say?" he asked questionly as he took his hand back he didn't want to judge but Harry had every right to be catious
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:08 pm

"Yeah..but im not a death eater or anything. My parents knew better and brought me up to be good.." Josh shook his hand "Nice to meet you Harry" He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:08 pm

"Hey Harry " Cho smiled at him "Looking forward to the Quidditch game ? "
She looked bewteen Harry and Josh hoping Harry wouldt be t catious on his second name.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:16 pm

Harry shrugged slightly and added with a slight smile "yes and no..i will probably loose this match i haven't had time to pratice or anything but it's only a friendly match only when you play against quiddtich do you have to play rough.." he said with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:18 pm

" I dont play rough,its Oliver who suggestion for you to knock me of my Broom on our frist match " Cho smiled at him. "So you..ok then ? "
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:18 pm

Josh looked at Harry "You wont loose..well theres a chance, but dont let that put you down.." he said with a small laugh "Ive seen you play and your really good, theres quite a large chance that you'll win.." He said with a smile and put an arm around Cho.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:29 pm

Harry's eyes glanced towards the arm that slipped around Cho at first there was a slight feeling of jelousy, only for Harry to reagain himself Cho had moved on and so had he then he remembered the last name of Riddle that feelig of jelousy was soon replaced by the feeling of hatred and cation maybe even a hint of protectiveness? Harry could be sure but glancing between the two he clear his throat "um..Cho..may i speak to you..you know..alone..for a second?" he put on a small fake smile towards Josh
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:32 pm

"Um..ok..sure " She smiled at Josh,before kissing him on the cheek "I be back soon ok.." She rubbed his shoulder a little before turning back to Harry,and walking of with him.Wondering what he wanted to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:37 pm

Josh nodded and smiled. What had he done? well there was one thing for sure..Harry didn't seen to like him. He sighed deeply before taking a seat on the grass, looking out into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:38 pm

after being some way away from Josh Harry lowered his voice so that Cho could hear "Cho..i think you should be careful..he's related to voldemort..whos to say he's not a spy..i don't want you getting hurt.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:42 pm

"Harry...i know your looking out for me...but come on why cant you just...trust him..only because his a riddle dosent make him evil...and cruel you know..and how could you think that of him..you dont even know him as much as me.." She sort of felt anger towards Harry for accusing Josh of being a Spy a Deatheater. "His..kind...and not like You-Know-Who "
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:49 pm

Harry crossed his arms and spoke slightly more coldy towards her "even Ron thinks he may be a spy, remember sirius? he was all kind and friendly next miniut i find out he's on Voldemorts side..and spying for the order..if you think i'm letting him into the order or the D.A your wrong..i don't trust him Cho and nother should you.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:53 pm

"I think i can decide who i can trust...and im not asking you to accept him in the DA but if he cant be in then neither am i...thought you be happy Harry..that finaly i found someone...obviously not..only because of his second name...you think his a death eater..." She glared at him,wondering why he was being like this towards her. "If you think his a Death eater or a spy im sure you find the dark mark on his arm..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:07 pm

Harry returned cho's glare then said almost bitterly "fine whaterver..see if i care..but i have everyright not to trust him..if he does hurt you don't come crying to me becasue i won't be there when you do.." with that he turned on the spot and begun to head slowly back towards the castle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next