The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue75/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:20 pm

taking his hand back Harry said "you best get back to her..who knows what trouble shes in now.." he laughed slightly hoping that Cho wasn't in any trouble "i would come back..but i think it would make things awquard..you go..i'll see you two around some time.." with a small nod Harry gestured for Josh to go back to Cho
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Male Number of posts : 77
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 6th
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Character
Name: Josh Riddle
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: None, but I hope to join the Order and The Da

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:23 pm

Josh nodded but he thought it was best if Harry came with him, to make up wth Cho. "Maybe you should come? she was really upset. You should make up with her" It was best if they just made up now, rather than stay fighting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Josh-Riddle
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue75/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:42 pm

rubbing the back of his neck Harry slowly nodded "yeah..alright..i supouse i should..lets go then.." Harry made his way past Josh and out into the grounds
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:44 pm

Josh walked just slightly behind Harry and followed him out onto the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Cho Chang
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:46 pm

Cho was still trying to resurfaces,finaly manging to her hair was soaking her clothes were soaking.As she looked around the sun was beaming down at her,she gasp for breath as she clutched her side,holding on to the side of the lake for support. `Great how was she suppose to explain this to people ` She pulled her self out the lake slipping a little.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:49 pm

making his way back over towards Cho he notice her come from the lake as he approached he rasied his eye brow slightly "couldn't wait to get changed for a swim then?" he asked with a slight laugh "listen..Cho..i just came..to apologise for my rashnal behaviour.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:51 pm

Cho glared at him,at his remark. "You know i dont like swimming...." She pulled her self out the lake as she kneed down looking up at him " I..cant belive you didt trust him...even me..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:57 pm

Harry nodded apoligetically "i know and i understand but you have to see why i had my reasons..look all i came here to say was sorry i don't want to start an argument that was are problem in our relationship remember.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:58 pm

"How can you bring that up with this ?! " Cho shot a glare at him again,she couldt belive he was brining their realtionship in to this.
Back to top Go down
Josh Riddle

Josh Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am

Josh appeared behind Harry, he just stood there, looking slightly confussed. He noticed that Cho was wet but now wasn't the time to ask why
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:11 am

Cho got up and brushed her self down,she didt really wanna argure with Harry "Sorry.." She looked at him then turnt back to the lake as she hoped they didt ask question.She didt want to tell them she had images in her head of her dreams.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:12 am

"well i'm sorry but it seems one of us dosn't seem to want to ever talk about it.." Harry was about to say somthing else and then he shrugged "forget it okay? i messed up our relationship...i did this i did that..i really don't care..i don't want to argue all i cam over for was to say sorry, so sorry..i'll leave you to it.." turning again harry begun to slowly walk off
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:29 am

"Harry..." Cho called after him,hoping he would hear. " Its not that i dont wanna talk about it...but you know how it gets me in a state..." She looked at him hoping he understand. " I dont wanna argure as much as you dont either...just...i had enough Nightmare...well not exactly...images...thats how i endned up in the lake..." Cho looked down at the floor after she finshed talking.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:49 pm

stopping after hearing Cho's shouts Harry stopped and turned to face her as he listend to her at first Harry was't entierly sure how to reply but he continued to listen
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 9:53 pm

"If you hadnt reslise it was you...who ended us...not me..so it must of been my fault...not yours..." Cho looked at him once more before turning back around to face the lake,her clothes was soaked wet her hair was tangly and going slightly curly of the wetness within it.She knew she propley didt look her normal pretty self,from just being in the lake.
She looked down at the water.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Male Number of posts : 1197
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Character
Name: Gary Nightshade
Health:
Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue62/100Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: un-decided

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:31 pm

Gary watched in silence as Harry and Cho spoke. He wasn't quite sure what they were talking about but decied to stay where he was.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 10:58 pm

"Cho we have been through this it just wasn't working alright? i'm sorry it didn't work out" sighing slightly Harry looked at her then finally spoke again "i think i best head back..i'm suposed to meet Ginny..i'll see you around.." slowly he backed away then turned and begun to walk back to the castle
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 12:09 am

Cho looked down and felt a single tear fall down her cheek,as sat she sat down on the floor.She was never prefect...not for Harry..not for no one.She srted to hate her self even more,everything was her fault always her fault.She shedding more tears.Nothing went well for Cho,she shivred at the coldness getting to her through her wet clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.   Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Josh & Cho, out for a calm walk.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5