The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Yule Ball

Go down 
+21
Aaron Lucrius
Leia-Summers
Sam Barry Smith
PadmaT8
marcius lestrange
Gabrielle Delacour
Gary Nightshade
Cho Chang
Josh Riddle
Cara Miller
Milo Noir
Roxy Magenta
Lavender Brown
Brookelyn Dumbledore
Andrea Kane
Hermione Granger
Luna Lovegood
Ginny Weasley
Ron Weasley
Rose-Quattro
Harry Potter
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Male Number of posts : 380
House : slytherin
Year : seven
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Character
Name: marcius lestrange
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Yule Ball - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: apparantly none but follows greyback

The Yule Ball - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:33 pm

marcius walked back into the ball about 5 minutes later, on his way back over to the girls he wiped a thick red substance from his mouth with the back of his hand "i needed that" said marcius as he poured himslef another drink "so what happened to your freinds" he asked rose as he sat down with a smile at lavender
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Lavender Brown

Lavender Brown

Female Number of posts : 425
House : Gryfinndor
Year : end of 5th year/ begining of 6th year
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Lavender Brown
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Yule Ball - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:28 pm

Lavender smiled back. She filled up her cup some more and went and sat beside Marcus. She sipped some butter beer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Lav-Lavxx
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:20 am

marcius watched lavender sit next to him and pulled his jacket on so that she could not see the scratch on his shoulder that he had just aquired "you need to calm down with that stuff" he said smirkingly and pointing at the glass she had just filled "your drinking that stuff like its blu i mean water" he quickly checked himself
"at the rate your driking your gonna have to be carried upto your dorm at the end" he said while trying to pull off a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Female Number of posts : 441
House : Slytherin
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character
Name: Roxy Magenta
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Yule Ball - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:16 pm

((OCC: OMG! Milo's Using Milo Ventimiglia :O No Fair!))

"Sorry, Ok! Sorry To Everyone. You Andrea, Gary and Rose."
Tears filled up Roxy's Eyes and she left the ball, her dress ruined.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Brown

Lavender Brown

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:33 pm

Lavender laughed and did not notice Marcus pulling on his Jacket. "Well is it my fault I'm addicted to the stuff! It's just so delicious" and to that she took yet another sip of her butter beer. "Well as you think I've had to much..want to help me finish it off?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue17/100The Yule Ball - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:53 pm

Rose sniffed the air and frowned. Being an animagus fox meant she could smell blood quite easily, and Marcius' scent suddenly disturbed her. She raised an eyebrow at him. "Hungry, were you?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Male Number of posts : 1197
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Character
Name: Gary Nightshade
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue62/100The Yule Ball - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: un-decided

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:00 pm

Gary turned around and walked back to where Rose was. He saw her talking to Marcus and Lavender. " Hey" He walked past Marcus but stopped dead in his tracks....
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue17/100The Yule Ball - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:09 pm

Rose's curious smile turned into a frown the moment she saw Gary walk past. The blood..., she thought. "Have you taken your potion?" she whispered to him out of the corner of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue62/100The Yule Ball - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:11 pm

Gary twitched a bit. "Yes but it was a few hours ago." He tried to breath deeply but could smell the blood strongly. "Is he a vampire or what?"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:15 pm

"Not sure...looks more wolfish to me." She sniffed again, trying to discern his scent. "But not were-wolf..."
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:40 pm

Gary twitched again as another whaft (spl) of blood came to him. He tried to hide it and smiled at Marcus and Lavender. "Hey, I'm Gary" He said, through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:42 pm

"ye go on then ill help you polish it of" marcius said smiling as he lifted lavenders bottle and taking a swig while ignoring roses question.
noticing this guy who had just arived marcius put the bottle down and turned to face him "can i help you" he asked while fixing the new comer with an intense stare which disolved as soon as lavender turned back to look at him
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:46 pm

Rose noticed Gary's awkwardness. "I think you ought to go. To the forest. Do you want me to come with you?" she said to him, her voice quiet and serious.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Brown

Lavender Brown

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:49 pm

Lavender smiled. She didn't really know Gary but thought she would be poliet. "I'm Lavender" she smiled then looked back at Marcius.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:49 pm

Gary shuddered again. He could feel the potion wearing off. "Not yet." He turned to Maricus. " Yes you can help me. I was wondering why..2 Gary leant over and whispered in his ear "you've been drinking human blood?" He leant away quickly as the smell grew stronger. He shuddered again.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:50 pm

Rose gave Gary a stare, which she hoped he would know meant 'leave it...' She didn't want to cause trouble with someone she'd only just met, and who had been drinking human blood.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:56 pm

Gary stared back at Rose. "Hey Lavender!" He tried to cover up the shudders which were becoming more regular. He turned back to Marcius and stared into his eyes, searching for an answer.
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:56 pm

marcius saw rose looking at gary and wrongly worked out what she was trying to tell him, deciding to ge to the defenceise before they could go on the offenceive he growled "if you 2 have something two say why dont you just come out and say it" as he slammed his drink down and stood up looking between rose and gary "cmon out with it" he said walking towards gary "you come over here and in a single second manage to ruin the mood that the 3 of us managed to build, what is your problem" he growled warning now nose to nose with gary

Last edited by on Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:58 pm

Rose sighed and ran a hand through her hair. She didn't normally get embarrassed, but this was pretty strange. She was worried about Gary, but she knew he could control himself. She was more worried about Marcius drinking blood...
Back to top Go down
Lavender Brown

Lavender Brown

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:00 pm

Lavender saw what was going on and looked startled. She jumped out of her seat and grabed Marcius's arm. "Leave it Marcius! You'll get into trouble!"
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:01 pm

Gary growled, bearing his teeth, which were begining to lengthen. He didn't back down but faced him. Another shudder ran fdown his spine.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:01 pm

Rose almost laughed at Lavender's words. "Get into trouble? Methinks he already might be!"
Back to top Go down
marcius lestrange

marcius lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:04 pm

marcius walked back as he realised the scent he was now getting from gary "vampire" marcius growled "which means you smelt blood as you passed me" added marcius reaching for something out of his pocket.

he slammed a glass jar down on the table "ye you smelt blood, and ye it was human, but the human this blood came from is long dead i havnt eaten properly in over a year" he barked. then rembering chos neck he growled staring straight into garys eyes "can you say the same"
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:06 pm

Gary growled again as he remember what had happened with Cho. "Yes you can! I would never harm someone in this school." He breathed deeply, trying to calm himself. The room was full of people, who knew what would happen if he let it go....
Back to top Go down
Lavender Brown

Lavender Brown

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:09 pm

Lavender looked at Rose. "Ok, before you get into more trouble!" She then looked at the glass jar on the table. "You keep human blood? And what do you mean haven't eaten over a year?" She then looked at Gary. "Vampire? Wait...am I dreaming?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yule Ball
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next