The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Later... [Rose and Kenji]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17/100Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:39 pm

She rubbed her head against him and looked up at his face. Smiling at the sensations, she began to kiss his neck again, affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Male Number of posts : 169
House : Gryfindor
Year : 7th
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Character
Name: Kenji Moto
Health:
Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:44 pm

He moaned as she kissed his neck, his hand went to hip and he began making lazy circles above on it. then he lifted her chin and kissed her lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17/100Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:25 am

She continued the kiss, moving so that she was on top of him, then placing her palms on his chest. She began to kiss down his neck again, more seductively this time.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:
Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:56 am

He wrapped his arms around her as she laid on top of him. He started moaning as she kissed down his neck. "i am so lucky to have you in my life rose." he whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:58 am

"And the same to you," she said quickly, breaking off from kissing him briefly. She returned to his flesh, kissing up the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:03 am

Smiling as she kissed him briefly, he allowed her to kiss him up the side of his face. He turned her over so that he was on top of her and he started to kiss her from the top of her shirt to her neck secductively.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:05 am

Licking her lips, she ran her nails down his back. "I-" she hestitated for a moment, thinking to herself. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:08 am

He stopped kissing her to look her in the eyes and he said "I love you too rose." he kissed her passionatly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:47 am

She returned the kiss, then pulled away, smiling. Her hands settled at his waist. "I feel...comfortable with you," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:48 am

"i feel comfortable with you too rose." he smiled at her. "i wish that we never have to leave, so i can just stay with you just like this." he ran his fingers through her hair and looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Later... [Rose and Kenji]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3