The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Later... [Rose and Kenji]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Male Number of posts : 169
House : Gryfindor
Year : 7th
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Character
Name: Kenji Moto
Health:
Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 1:13 am

"an hour" he said as they came to the ground landing softly on the ground next to blanket. "tell me about your family i want to want to know more about them. if thats alright with you?"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/100Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:07 am

"Oh, yes, of course." She slid off his back as gracefully as she had got on. Brushing down her dress, she sat back on the blanket, curled up again, perfectly content. "Well it's just me and dad really. My mum died when I was about one, I said that, and I haven't got any brothers or sisters. Me and dad live in Wales, so it's kind of hard to see mum's parents; she was a Londoner and they still live there. Dad walked out on his parents so they don't ever talk and I don't think he's seen them for, well, twenty years."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:
Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:15 pm

Laying down next to her, he said "i'm sorry. Maybe if you ask your father you could come to london with me and you can see your mum's parents?" he asked wondering if her would allow her to go with a boy to his wife's family house. He nudged her with his mussle and laid his head down on her lap feeling content in being this close to her.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/100Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:02 pm

"Yeah...maybe..." she said, knowing that it wouldn't happen. She smiled and stroked his neck, then poured herself another whisky and downed it.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:20 pm

"hmm..." he looking around, turned to her and said "want to go for a swim?"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:34 pm

"Alright." She got up and began to walk towards the lake, but she stopped and turned to him. "Do you mind if I transform? It's better to swim like that..."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:30 pm

"not at all." he walked into the lake and dove head first and found the water soothing. he looked back at her and waited for her to get in the lake.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:17 pm

She smiled and began to dive into the water, transforming into her fox form as she did so. She broke the surface and continued, swimming as deep as she could before the pressure began to hurt her ears and chest and she needed to return.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 11:45 pm

He watched her as she dove into the water and coming back up again. He smiled even though it didn't look like he did. Pain seared through his body again and he transformed back to human form. Energy shot out in many directions, he was greateful to be back in his own body again. he cleared his throat*sp* "accio swim trunk" a pair of black swimming trunks flew to him and he put them on.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:02 am

She watched carefully as he changed back; she didn't want to miss anything. Paddling to the bank, she began to transform too until she was sitting on the side with soaking wet hair, laughing for no apparent reason and summoning a glass of whisky.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:14 am

He smiled and swam to shore and followed her to sit beside her. He wondered what she was laughing at but didn't ask because he loved hearing her laugh. He summoned a glass of his favorite brandy, this was the only drink he liked to drink with some frequency. Then he leaned over to kiss rose on the neck. "What do you want to do?" he whispered still kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:09 pm

She bit her lip, smiling. "I don't know...what do you want to do?" She slipped her hand onto his leg.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:24 pm

"i don't know," he said putting his hand on her lower back, caressing her softly.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:02 pm

"How about this then?" she asked, smiling as she placed one hand under his chin to lift his head then swiftly pressed her lips onto his, licking his bottom lip softly.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 12:04 am

He wrapped his arms around her as she kissed him. Moaning softly while his hand moved from her lower back to her hip and began caressing it softly.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:00 pm

She gasped slightly, but didn't stop kissing him. Sliding her hand up his back, she ran her nails down it gently. Then she shifted so that one of her legs was over one of his.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:34 pm

Moaning as she ran her nails down his back. He put his hand on her leg as she moved it over his, he began caressing the inside of her thigh gently
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:44 pm

She moved her lips to his neck, leaning back so that he was on top of her. Running her hands down his sides, she licked at the soft skin of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:48 pm

He moaned as she moved on top of him and licked at his neck. his hands moved to her back and began caressing it softly. he turned her to the side so he was on top kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:03 pm

She lifted one leg over his and ran her foot up the inside of his leg. Beginning to scratch lightly on his back, she panted, "You're amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:06 pm

He lift his head "am i?" he said smirking "but not as amazing as you rose," he whispered to her. He kissed her soft lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:08 pm

She giggled slightly. "You weren't meant to hear that...but thank you..." She kissed him back softly, wishing it could go on forever.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:10 pm

"but i did." he smiled kissing her soft, watm lips softly. wishing and praying this would never end.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:20 pm

She pulled away and pecked his lips once more, before pushing him slightly so that they were lying next to each other, then she rested her head on his shoulder. She wrapped her arms around him and closed her eyes, perfectly content. "Was that alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto

Kenji Moto

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:26 pm

Allowing her to push him to his side, he wrapped his arms around and said "yes rose that was alright."he wanted to stay like this, he started to run his hand up and down her back softly caressing her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Later... [Rose and Kenji]   Later... [Rose and Kenji] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Later... [Rose and Kenji]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next