The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 7th floor corridor's

Go down 
+2
Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Ron Weasley
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Male Number of posts : 930
House : Gryffindor
Year : End of 5th year, going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Ronald Bilius Weasley
Health:
The 7th floor corridor's Left_bar_bleue100/100The 7th floor corridor's Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da and The Order

The 7th floor corridor's Empty
PostSubject: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:01 pm

Ron and Scarlet where just hanging about and walking towards the common room, talking about music.

"The weird sisters are the best!" Ron said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/groupcp.forum?g=5
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Female Number of posts : 603
Year : 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Health:
The 7th floor corridor's Left_bar_bleue30/100The 7th floor corridor's Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA & Order

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:05 pm

Scarlet smiled. "Yeah they are! I loved the first song they played at the Yule Ball!"
Back to top Go down
Lavender Brown

Lavender Brown

Female Number of posts : 425
House : Gryfinndor
Year : end of 5th year/ begining of 6th year

Character
Name: Lavender Brown
Health:
The 7th floor corridor's Left_bar_bleue100/100The 7th floor corridor's Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:15 pm

Lavender sneaked into the corridor. She went and hid behind a statue. She peaked round the corner of it to see Ron. He was with Scarlet. "Surely they weren't a couple" she thought. "Last time I knew about Ron's love life he was with Hermione, unless him and Hermione have split up and he is just using Scarlet to get Hermione off his mind. I don't know what he saw in her anyway. She was so wrong for him! She was a know it all and he was dim, but I like him anyway! I like his nice soft hair and..." Lavender started day dreaming about her and Ron.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Lav-Lavxx
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:21 pm

Ron grinned "Yeah, that was great! I like this muggle band. Linkin Park, ever heard of them?" he asked. He hadn't noticed Lavender yet, but she seemed to be around uite alot. But then again, she was a gryffindor and in all of his classes. So it didn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:
The 7th floor corridor's Left_bar_bleue30/100The 7th floor corridor's Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:24 pm

Scarlet thought a minute. "Yeah, they sing 'Bleed it Out' right?" She asked. She was worried Ron was going to laugh at her if she got the song wrong, she had been brought up as a Pureblood witch, some one who hated Muggles and she had only heard of a few bands. "Ever heard of Simple Plan?" Scarlet hadnt noticed Lavender yet either. Lavender and Scarlet had never really been friends, a hello now and then but that was about it.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Female Number of posts : 343
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Character
Name: Ginny Weasley
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order/da

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:28 pm

Ginny stumbled along the corridor holding a massive pile of books that she could barley see over.Looking over the top of the pile she saw her brother and Scarlet. "Hey you two" she said fixing the books and nearly losing her balance but regaining it in the end.Her hair was in long waves which trailed down her back but this was barley seeable due to the amount of books.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Brown

Lavender Brown

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:31 pm

Lavender was still dreaming about her and Ron. There future together. It would start off with them both moving in together getting proper jobs, then getting married about a year later. Her wedding dress would be white obviously. Also quite long.She would have her hair up in three pony tales, curled then weaved into each other! Then after marriage kids! Four beautiful kids. First would be twins with the names Emily Molly Weasley. Then Joshua Stephen Weasley. Then they would have a lovely boy called Thomas Oliver Weasley. Then last a gorjus baby girl called Georga-may Sophie Weasley. She finally snaped out of it and started to focus on Ron agian.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:32 pm

"Hey Ginny..!" Ron replied, smiling as he looked at his sister. "What the hell are you carrying?" he asked laughing a little and taking a few of the books in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:44 pm

"Ginny!" Scarlet exclaimed. "God, please tell me all that isnt homework.."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:47 pm

She laughed and said hopelessly " yeah it is Homework..all of it.." Ginny smiled as Ron took some of her books " thanks, so what are you two doing then ?"
Back to top Go down
Lavender Brown

Lavender Brown

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:50 pm

Lavender carried on to peer round the statue. Now Ginny was here! Why was everyone turning up all of a sudden? Next it will probally be Harry! Maybe thats a good thing becasue then Scarlet and Ginny good go off with Harry then Lavender could maybe talk to Ron.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:50 pm

"God, Ginny. I feel sorry for you, all I do is revise" Scarlet laughed slightly. "Just talking, we're on our way to the common room."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:56 pm

Laughing she adjusted the books and her bag hanging from her shoulder " yeah but if i want to do well in charms i'v got to do this, then flitwick told me i need potions so of course i have that homework and Snape hates me with a fiery vengance, not to mention Seamus asked me if i would help him with his Charms later on so i have to help him with that..busy busy..mind if i walk with you and Ron?" she asked out of breath from the long list of things she just recited.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
The 7th floor corridor's Left_bar_bleue15/100The 7th floor corridor's Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:57 pm

After leaving Honeydukes, Jasmine walked down the seventh floor corridor thinking about Draco. She hadn't seen or heard from him in about a month and she was beginning to feel a bit worried. As far she knew, it had nothing to do with Death Eaters because, them and the Dark Lord all assume that Jasmine is one of them, even though she secretly wasn't. Jasmine began to wonder if Draco were kidnapped by muggles and she quickly told herself that wasn't it. Then she thought about her vampire exboyfriend Josh Zander. Then a horrible thought went through her mind, *Oh my god. What if....what if Josh kidnapped Draco and drained all of his pure wizard blood from him? What if Draco is...is...dead?* A tear ran down her cheek at the thought of Draco being murdered by her exboyfriend who is currenly stalking her. So deep in her thoughts and not watching where she is going, Jasmine bumped into a boy in the hallway and she fell to her knees crying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:59 pm

Scarlet giggled. "Awww, you poor girl. Wait til you get to my year, it's pure hell. Snape hates all Gryffindor's Ginny, so your not the only victim." She said, thinking about how she loathed Snape. "No, not at all."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 9:02 pm

"Well at least i have..Brooke and ..Colin Creevey to go through school with?" She laughed feeling completly defeated at how many more years she had to go through school.Her arms were becoming sore so she took out her wand and said a spell then all of a sudden her books and the ones in Ron's arms started floating behind her. " ahh much better." Ginny smiled her innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 9:04 pm

Scarlet laughed. "Brooke'll help you through, Colin Creevey, I'd avoid." She watched as Ginny's tonne of books rose into the air. "Make sure McGonagal doesnt see that; And Snape."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
The 7th floor corridor's Left_bar_bleue15/100The 7th floor corridor's Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 9:05 pm

Still thinking about that horrible thought about Draco being murdered by her vampiric ex, Jasmine sat next to a wall and brought her knees up to her chest, rested her head on them and she burst into tears. Her sobs began to echo up and down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Brown

Lavender Brown

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 9:06 pm

Lavender continued to peer from behind the statue. She was hoping they would hurry up and go to the common room becuase her legs were started to hurt her! She was glad she hadn't seen Hermione yet, that would make her angrey if she saw her with Ron.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 9:10 pm

" I know, but you had better write to me when you leave hogwarts..god what am i going to do without any brothers in the school" She laughed but it was cut short by professor Snape gliding down the corridor and with a flick of his wand,Ginny's books fell to the floor.She had an annoyed look on her face when Snape shouted back "You have arms for a reason Miss Weasley" Ginny mimiced his mouth as he turned and left. Yet again Ginny used her wand and the books floated up " i'll show him.."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 9:14 pm

"Of course I'll write! You will be alot happy!" She laughed, but stopped abruptly when she saw Professor Snape. Scarlet laughed whenever Ginny mimicked him and rolled her eyes when Ginny levitated her books again. "If he see's you doing that he'll give you a detention, you know."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 9:15 pm

Still having her head rested on her knees, Jasmine sobbed even louder. She missed Draco and she hoped he wasn't dead. If he was, she would hunt down and kill whoever harmed her lover. Jasmine was a wolf demon and a Death Eater so, she was capable of committing torture and murder and people who would hurt her family, friends, and her lover would suffer to a point of wishing that they were dead. Jasmine wailed loudly feeling depressed, upset, and lonely, she could be heard up and down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Brown

Lavender Brown

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 9:17 pm

Lavender came out from behid the statue. She fixed her skirt and started walking towards Scarelt and Ginny.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 9:17 pm

A look of sheer terror appeared on Ginny's face as she remembered something...she had detention with him tomorrow..but there was a quidditch game she wanted to see " oh..god..i have detention with him already tomorrow..but theres a match! ...he won't notice" She smiled innocently yet again trying to convince herself she could get away with it, her books still floating in mid air behind her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 9:21 pm

Scarlet noticed the look on Ginny's face and recognised it, she had seen it so many times before. "Ginny, you need to stop thinking that you wont get caught, you will and you'll get in bigger trouble." She said, softly. "I know I'm not your older sister, or brother" She laughed slightly, "But I'm acting as your big sister now, you know that you'll get in trouble, so why do it?"

Scarlet spotted Lavender walking towards them. Had she been spying on them? Or Ron? Everyone knew she liked Ron but Scarlet didnt think she'd go that far. She made a mental note to mention this to Ron.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 7th floor corridor's   The 7th floor corridor's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 7th floor corridor's
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next