The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's All A Bit Futile Really...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
It's All A Bit Futile Really... Left_bar_bleue17/100It's All A Bit Futile Really... Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

It's All A Bit Futile Really... Empty
PostSubject: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 7:16 pm

Shivering slightly as she wandered towards the lake, Rose breathed deeply as she considered what she was going to do. She reached the bank and stared down into the fathomless depths of the iron grey water, contemplating her life. I mean, honestly, what was the point of it all? No one loved her and her best friend was more concerned with other people than her. She rocked backwards and forwards on her toes. She couldn't think straight, all she could see was how much better it would be if it was all over. And she could end it so easily, so quickly. No one would miss her. No one cared after all...
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Male Number of posts : 1197
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Character
Name: Gary Nightshade
Health:
It's All A Bit Futile Really... Left_bar_bleue62/100It's All A Bit Futile Really... Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: un-decided

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:09 am

Gary ran out of the common room after Rose. He had a very bad feeling that something was going to happen and he couldnt risk losing another friend. He saw Rose standing by the Lake. "ROSE!! " HE shouted at her as he ran over to her.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
It's All A Bit Futile Really... Left_bar_bleue17/100It's All A Bit Futile Really... Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:15 am

Gary's voice made her jump, shaking precariously close to the waters edge. Gary again. He was always messing around, pretending he knew what was best for her, when all he really cared about was Andrea and Cho. Well she'd show him. She'd show everyone.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:
It's All A Bit Futile Really... Left_bar_bleue62/100It's All A Bit Futile Really... Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:17 am

"Please Rose dont do this." He looked at the water then back at Rose. "I dont want to lose another friend. Please" He walked up to her and spread his arms out, welcoming her to a hug.......
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:20 am

Rose stared at him, scared. When he reached out for her she jumped back and screamed, "Get away from me! Don't touch me!"
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:23 am

Gary dropped his arms in horror. "Rose? Its me Gary. Im not going to hurt you." His face fell. Why had she said that?
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:25 am

Tears began to drip down her pale face. "Yes you are! You all are! I hate it I hate it I hate it!" She turned her attention back to the water and seemed to calm down slightly. "It's all so pointless really, and so incredibly...easy..."
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:27 am

"No its not pointless. You have your whole life ahead of you. You're clever and kind and funny. You cant end it all now."
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:29 am

"I can and I might." She was silent for a few moments, hypnotised by the gentle currents of the water. "I've got nothing to stay here for. Nobody loves me. I'm useless." She began to take her jumper off and remove her locket from her neck.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:31 am

"You are not useless! You are a wonderful person Rose. And you're the bestes friend anyone could wish for! Please dont do this." Gary took another step towards Rose.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:33 am

"Don't come any closer!" she shouted, her panicked voice echoing across the empty grounds. "You would say that, just to stop me, but then you won't care anymore. You've probably got some plan..." She continued to undress herself, dropping her jumper to the floor and unbuttoning her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:36 am

"Just stop please Rose. I haven't got a plan. And i'm not making this up. Its the truth. You're always there when something has gone wrong. You've helped me through so much."
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:38 am

"Well that's all I do, isn't it? I help other people get over their problems." She knelt by the water, dragging her fingers through it. "It's cold in there."
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:40 am

Gary didn't know what to say to that. He didn't want his best friend to die! "Please."
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:44 am

"Why?" She stared up at him with emotionless, expressionless eyes. "Why on earth would anyone want me to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:46 am

"Because school wouldn't be fun without you! You always know how to make someone laugh or to cheer me up! It wouldn't be the same!"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:48 am

She laughed slightly, a cold, bitter laugh unlike any Gary had ever heard before. "Fun? Since when has life been fun?" She took a hair tie from her wrist and pulled her hair back into a loose ponytail. "Life's a b*tch and then you die."

((Joke for you there, Gary. It was getting too depressing!))
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:50 am

((LMFAO!!!!!!!!))
Gary shrunk back a bit as he heard her laugh. It wasn't Rose. "Rose life is always going to be hard, but there are always the good times."
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:53 am

((Thought you would =] ))

"When?" She sighed and knelt facing the lake, holding her hair away from her face. "Sure, it's all good for you because you've got Andrea and all that, but me? No one." She leant forwards and took a deep breath before plunging her head into the icy water. Her foot twitched slightly.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:55 am

"ROSE!" Gary jumped as she put her head under. "Think of all the times we've had a luagh. Me, you and Roxy? We always have fun."
Gary was afraid to touch her incase he scared her more but he wasn't sure if he should leave her with her head under the water.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:57 am

Rose didn't come up for air. She just held her head under the surface. Her knuckles were turning white and she knelt, motionless. If Gary could have seen her face, he would have been scared to see a peaceful smile spreading across it.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 1:01 am

Gary couldn't take it anymore. He leant over and gently tried to pull her head out of the water. "Please Rose."
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 1:03 am

At Gary's touch she leapt back out of the lake. She scratched at the place his hand had touched her. "I said, don't touch me!" She wiped the water from her eyes. "Why do you have to ruin everything?!?"
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 1:06 am

Gary leant away from Rose. "Whats happened to you? Where's the Roe i know gone?"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 1:10 am

"The Rose you knew?" She spat into the lake in disgust. "You mean the one who was only happy because of pills and spells? This is who I really am!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's All A Bit Futile Really...   It's All A Bit Futile Really... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's All A Bit Futile Really...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Hogwarts :: The Great Lake-
Jump to: