The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

During The Halloween Ball

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Female Number of posts : 397
House : Gryfindoor
Year : Finished 5th going to 6th
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character
Name: Hermione Jean Granger
Health:
During The Halloween Ball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100During The Halloween Ball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

During The Halloween Ball - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: During The Halloween Ball   During The Halloween Ball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:24 pm

Hermione smiled a little at Scarlet, she was still worried about her, she didn't like seeing her upset.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Hermyohhnee
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Female Number of posts : 603
House : Gryffindor
Year : 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Health:
During The Halloween Ball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100During The Halloween Ball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA & Order

PostSubject: Re: During The Halloween Ball   During The Halloween Ball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:30 pm

Scarlet smiled back slightly and leaned on Hermione. She felt like she knew what Hermione was thinking. She found sitting with someone and not talking about what was going on easier than talking about the problem but she knew eventually Hermione would question her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character
Health:
During The Halloween Ball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100During The Halloween Ball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: During The Halloween Ball   During The Halloween Ball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:33 pm

Hermione smiled as Scarlet leaned on her. She wanted to know what was upset Scarlet, but she'd had problems before and never liked talking about them, she knew Scarlet would tell her if she ever wanted to talk about it, so she wasn't going to push it.

"If you ever want to talk about it, I'll be here, but I won't make you" She told her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:
During The Halloween Ball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100During The Halloween Ball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: During The Halloween Ball   During The Halloween Ball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:48 pm

Scarlet smiled. "I know, Mione.." She said, quietly. "But I dont know if I'll ever want to talk about it.."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: During The Halloween Ball   During The Halloween Ball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:51 pm

Hermione nodded, she could understand, sometimes talking about it made people feel worse..

"Its ok" She said "Just so you know that you could, if you ever wanted"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: During The Halloween Ball   During The Halloween Ball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 8:07 pm

Scarlet smiled. "Okai.. If I do, I'll come straight to you, Mione. Seeing as Ginny already knows whats going on.." she said, staring at her feet.

They were gradually turning a purple colour but Scarlet still didnt care, she still wanted to sink to the bottom of the lake and drown but she didnt mention this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: During The Halloween Ball   During The Halloween Ball - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

During The Halloween Ball
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2