The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.

Go down 
+5
Jasmine Granger
Rose-Quattro
Harry Potter
Hermione Granger
Ron Weasley
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue17/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:19 pm

"Gary!" Rose looked at him, shocked. "I couldn't..." She struggled for words to explain herself. "...feel you," she finished lamely.
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Female Number of posts : 441
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character
Name: Roxy Magenta
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:19 pm

"What Did You Feel?"

"Are You Ok Now?"

Roxy Watched Luna Skip Away.
[Bye Luna!]
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Male Number of posts : 1197
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Character
Name: Gary Nightshade
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue62/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: un-decided

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:21 pm

Gary looked at her confussed. "What do you mean, you couldnt feel me? i dont understand"
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue17/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:22 pm

"I don't know..." She looked up at him, almost pleading for answers. "I'm all fuzzy...I could feel what everyone was feeling. Harry says that makes me an Empath. But I couldn't feel you..."
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue62/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:23 pm

Gary felt worried now "You dont think its because im a vampire or something like that?" He was puzzled by this but it could be a possibilty.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:27 pm

"Maybe..." She shivered slightly, not because of the cold, but because she was unnerved by the whole situation. Despite the feeling of dread she had been left with, she wanted to do it again...
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:29 pm

"Thats strange. Do you think you are an empath then? do you know if anyone in your family was/is?" he was very intregued by the whole situation, even if it was a bit unnerving.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue75/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:32 pm

harry watched then scene with some facination and knew that Rose was deffinatly an empath, deciding on what to do harry instictivly tried to close of his feeling if Rose was to feel his feeling and emotions no doubt she would end up in a complete mess worse then she was now
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:32 pm

"No..." She buried her head in her hands. "I'm so confused, I've never felt so good in my whole life, but it felt terrible too, like I was doing something I knew I shouldn't be..."
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:37 pm

"Oh well its true really. I mean in a way its a good ... well ... gift but then again it is also a bad one. I jus dont understand why you couldnt feel me but can feel everyone else. its very strange"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:41 pm

She smiled in a far off, dreamy way, reminiscent of the way Luna had smiled at them. Tears began to flow down her cheeks, but she wasn't sad. after a few tries, like a broken compass, she could detect where the tears were coming from. "Harry..." She stared into his eyes again, not breaking contact.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:43 pm

Gary looked across to Harry and back to Rose. "I think its happening again." He whispered to Harry and Roxy.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:47 pm

She pointed to the tears. "These are yours. This is what you feel."
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:56 pm

Roxy Looked Down as She Felt Like Bursting Into Tears Again, Seeing As It Was 2 years Since She Had Lost Her Family.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:58 pm

Gary looked across at Roxy, who was crying. "Whats worng Roxy?" he said. this situation was very strange.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:02 am

((OOC: I have to go to bed. BYE!!))
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:03 am

Rose tried to dry the tears, but they just kept coming. How could Harry be this sad? She could actually see salty puddles in her cupped hands. "Harry...think of something nice...please..."

((Nighty night xxx))

Last edited by on Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue75/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:03 am

Harry looked to rose and knew what she felt now, he tried again to block her out, keep his feelings and emotions hidden.."maybe they are..but i'm fine.." he nodded as he tried to keep it compressed and hidden only if he was to reveal them Rose was surly going to suffer beyound what she was feeling now.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:05 am

Without breaking eye contact, she stood up and walked towards him, not caring about the tears. She put her arms around his waist, as he was too tall for her to reach his neck. "It's alright...I promise everything will be alright..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:09 am

harry stood there as Rose's arms seemed to wrap round his waist as he felt her hug him, he wasn't sure what to say or do but in respones he hugged her back slightly "i'm fine...really..i know that.." he said again keeping what he felt hidden
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:10 am

"I know it's natural to do so, but there's no point trying to hide it." She looked up at him, the tears still flowing freely. "I know already."
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:11 am

No one seemed to Care about Roxy So She Turned and Walked Away.

She Tried to Stop Crying, but Failed.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:13 am

Suddenly, as if a tap had just been turned off, the tears ceased. Rose felt the switch flip as she tuned into Roxy's thoughts. Dazed, she let go of Harry and walked towards her friend. "Roxy...it's ok, he doesn't mean it...you'll be fine..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:18 am

letting out a slight breath harry realeased the hold on his emotions and feelings as Rose had turned to Roxy but then Harry became confussed mean it? who dosn't mean it? he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:20 am

"Rose, I Need to Be Alone. Ive Got So Much Pain Going throught Me Right Now, I Dont want to Snap at You"

She Looked down and Carried On Walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next