The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.

Go down 
+5
Jasmine Granger
Rose-Quattro
Harry Potter
Hermione Granger
Ron Weasley
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue75/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:12 pm

Harry slightly hugged hermione back but couldn't help but feel alittle uncomfortable "yeah i want it to end too and it's okay to feel scared i guess only i wish i could feel that..yet i don't get a chance to" he smiled gently then sighed "listen..i'm going to go back and get some rest..i'll see you later Hermione..see you at lunch.." with a small nod and smile he turned then headed towards the common room
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Female Number of posts : 441
House : Slytherin
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character
Name: Roxy Magenta
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:14 pm

She Guessed That She Could Never Even Talk To Him. She Sighed Heavily and Followed Him but Very Slowly Looking at The Floor.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Female Number of posts : 397
House : Gryfindoor
Year : Finished 5th going to 6th
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character
Name: Hermione Jean Granger
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:15 pm

"I guess I will to,so yeah.See you tomorrow."she then made her way up to the girls doms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Hermyohhnee
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue75/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:29 pm

Heading up the corridor towards the common room he stopped as he heard foot steps behind him, then turning round he saw Roxy, "oh Roxy..it's you..sorry i thought you where someone else .."he said with a small smile then it faded as he noticed he expression with a small frown he added "are you arlight..you seem down..?"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue17/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:33 pm

Rose couldn't tell where she was. Well, she was in the grounds, she knew that, but she couldn't tell whether she was unconscious or alive. She wasn't breathing, but she was still thinking and she could move. She took her hand away from her face, still not breathing but still not quite gone. Standing up, she saw her reflection in the lake: pale and translucent. Strange...
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:34 pm

She Didnt Look at Him Just At The Ground With No Expression On her Face at All, Plus She Was As Pale as a Ghost.

"Yeah, Im Fine...Thanks Harry"

She Sighed, She Couldnt Even Bring Herself To Look at Him.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue17/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:39 pm

"Roxy..." Rose whispered. Well, not so much whispered, as the words simply appeared in the air. "So much hurt...pain...so much love and nowhere for it to go..."

She turned to face Harry, speaking in the same way as before. "The anger...jealousy...fear..."
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:41 pm

"What Are You Saying Rose?"

She Looked At Her a Bit Confussed.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:43 pm

"I don't know...it's what you feel...what I feel you feel...I think..." She stared at her hands again, looking confused. "I'm not breathing."
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:46 pm

"What???"

"Rose, You Feeling Alright"

She Said Worrying.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:48 pm

Harry looked between them "Rose are you a Empath?" he asked hoping she knew what he ment by it he then glanced towards Roxy and frowned again alittle worried
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:50 pm

"What? I don't know...I can just feel..." Her face screwed up in concentration. "Anger. So much anger. And hurt." She looked him in the eyes, but it was like looking into his soul. "I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:51 pm

"Rose??"

She Was Getting Very Worried and Moved a Bit Closer To Rose Just Incase She Happened To Faint
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:59 pm

Harry frowned again "sorry?,for what..?" he asked confussed then said again "an Empath is someone who can feel what someone else feels.."
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:02 pm

"I...I don't know..." She gulped, starting to breath again and feeling a heady rush of blood. "Sorry for everything...and nothing..." She shook her head, trying to get the words right.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

Female Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Luna Lovegood
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:05 pm

Luna was just taking a walk, Her head was in
the Clouds, She looked ahead and Saw 3 Familiar Faces, She smiled and
Skipped over to them ''Hello Friends...'' She said with a Dreamy Smile on
her face. Then she looked at the Puzzled Faces ''...oh.. umm.. bad timing...?''
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:06 pm

"What Happened???"

She Held Roses Arm Close, Trying to Make Rose Feel A Bit Better.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:07 pm

"Luna..." Rose put her hands to her head and shut her eyes. "So dreamy...but there is darkness..." She could feel her normal senses returning, but she still couldn't use her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:10 pm

Luna felt her heart Skip a beat but she kept her smile alive ''Sorry..? Are you alright? I assure You i am as Pure and as Light as a fresh Cloud... Daddy Told me so'' She said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Male Number of posts : 1197
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Character
Name: Gary Nightshade
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue62/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: un-decided

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:12 pm

Gary decided to ignore Roxy's strange beheaviour and headed back towards the lake. He saw Harry, Roxy and Luna standing around Rose looking worried. He ran over "Is everything alright?" He looked at Roses strange expression "Whats wrong with Rose?" He asked
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:14 pm

"No, no..." She was losing it now, the emotions were fading. "I know..." She collapsed into Roxy's arms, and suddenly drew in a large mouthful of air. Gulping, she sat on the cold grass, blue lights flashing before her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Roxy Magenta

Roxy Magenta

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:15 pm

"We Have No Idea, Shes Acting All Strange and Saying she Cant Breathe, So use her Lungs..Im Really Worried"

She Said Holding Rose's Arm Still.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:17 pm

Luna then looked around at them ''Oh i better be off now.. i will see you around'' Luna said smiling a little then she skipped off Darkness?.. Luna Thought.. She thought that she was all good.. no.. She Knew She had no darkness in her so she just smiled believing shes a Good person and skipped away.

(( OOC: Gtg Byee ))

Last edited by on Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:17 pm

She opened her eyes, looking around at the scene before her. "I hope I didn't offend you...I don't really remember what I said..." A wave of fear chilled her bones. "But I remember what I felt..."
Back to top Go down
Gary Nightshade

Gary Nightshade

Male Number of posts : 1197
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Character
Name: Gary Nightshade
Health:
Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue62/100Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: un-decided

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:18 pm

"Oh are you ok Rose?" He looked at her face and then around at the other people/ Everyone looked so shocked. He wondred what had happened.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.   Ron and Hermione, out for a walk. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ron and Hermione, out for a walk.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next