The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Yule Ball

Go down 
+29
Adelphe_Sade
Gary Nightshade
Fred & George
Hermione Granger
Abigail
Rose-Quattro
Silver-Shadow
Barty Crouch Junior
Parviti Patil
Albus Dumbledore
Moaning Myrtle
Tina Toolan
Hayden Lestrange
Cody
Cho Chang
Ron Weasley
Brookelyn Dumbledore
Lavender Brown
Jasmine Granger
Remus John Lupin
Charles Monroe
Ben Malfoy
Harriate-L-Riddle
Pandora Gryffindor
Annabelle lestrange
Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Pase Impor
Veronica English
Harry Potter
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Yule Ball - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

The Yule Ball - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:03 pm

Jasmine bit her lip to keep from screaming in pain. As the pain from Andrea's curse grew, Jasmine bit down on her lip harder and it began to bleed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Male Number of posts : 930
House : Gryffindor
Year : End of 5th year, going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Ronald Bilius Weasley
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Yule Ball - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Da and The Order

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:03 pm

Ron stood up at the word 'Crucio' and drew his wand, he pointed it at Andrea's wand and said "Expeliarmus!" Andrea's was flicked out of her hand and landed on the floor "Accio" He said pointing at the wand. It came shooting towards him and he caught it.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/groupcp.forum?g=5
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Female Number of posts : 607
Year : 6th Year
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Character
Name: Andrea Lilianne Kane
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Yule Ball - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Haven't Decided.

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:08 pm

Andrea looked over at Ron and smiled "Why did you have to ruin the fun Ron.." Gemma gave Andrea her wand and pointed it at Ron "Stupefy!" The stunning spell hit him hard as drea walked over to him she took bakc her wand with blood dripping on the floor. Drea gave Gemma back her wand then watched Jasmine bleed. "Drea you have to stop that crucio spell." Andrea heard Gemma say, Drea half frowned and half smiled "I would but. I'm not sure what would Actually stop it."
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:10 pm

"Protago!" He said just before the spell could hit him, he had acted JUST fast enough "I had to ruin it, because I dont think nows the time to be using unfrogivablr curses, though I dont really want your wand" He said passing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
The Yule Ball - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Yule Ball - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:11 pm

Jasmine just lay on the floor. She stopped biting her bleeding lower lip and she was shaking from being hit by Andrea's spell. Jasmine closed her eyes and tears began to fall down her lovely pale cheeks,"Draco where are you? I need you." she said as she tried to choke back a sob while still holding her wand.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:12 pm

Andrea smiled at him and turned to Jasmine. Drea topped the curse and pointed her wand at Jasmine's lip [I think O.o?] "Episkey." Her lip stopped bleeding and was healed. Drea rolled her eyes thinking that she actually helped Jasmine again.
Draco went to Jasmine and hugged her tight. Andrea frowned a bit and sat on one of the chairs next to one of her friends.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:15 pm

Also slightly rolling his eyes, Ron stuffed his wand in his pocket and sat back down, yawning slightly, he completely frogot that he was going to leave, so he just say silently and watched as the happy couples danced.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:17 pm

Jasmine opened her eyes as her lip healed. She sat up and looked at Andrea with pure loathing hatred and aimed her wand at her again. She shouted,"STUPIFY!!!!" Her spell hit Andrea hard and sent her flying at least five feet away from her and Andrea landed on a table hard and broke it.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:17 pm

Andrea got of the table and aimed at Jasmine "SECTUMSEMPRA!" The spell hit her cut arm again hard. "Never stupefy me Jasmine."
Drea then walked over to Ron and asked "Ron do you know where's George?"
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:20 pm

Ron rolled his eyes at them.

He looked up at Andrea "No..I haven't seen him since earlier tonight in the common room...why?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:21 pm

Jasmine fell to the floor bleeding. She held back her screams and she aimed her wand at Andrea again,"REDUCTO!!!!" a blast erupted from Jasmine's wand and made Andrea fall to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:23 pm

Andrea got back up and pointed her wand at Jasmine "Dont MAKE me freaking Imperio you."

Andrea went back to sit next to Ron hoping that Hermione wouldn't get mad "Oh.. I was just wondering cause I wanetd to talk to him I guess.."

Last edited by on Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:24 pm

"Oh right..." Ron nodded and yawned a little "So bored.." he sighed and watched as the couples danced and sighed a bit more. "Sorry about umm..that..I just I guess I dont really that curse..Especially with what happend to Ne-...someones pareants"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:27 pm

Jasmine winced in pain as her arm bled. She didn't want to go back to the hospital again for losing her blood. She got up and she glared at Andrea holding her wand at her side,"What did I ever do to you? I never spoken to you before and you decided that it was fun to start a fight. You're pathetic. I can't believe that you're Jorge Kane's daughter."
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:27 pm

Andrea smiled at Jasmine "Oh well, this crap yule ball need a fight and had to stop with the lovey dovey crap anyways. Since it was getting awkward to some. Plus a little fight didn't hurt, did it? Smile"

Drea went back to Ron and said "Nev's?" Drea sighed sadly then said "I actually have no idea why I used that curse.." Drea frowned a bit and looked over at Fred at another table and started to think about George.

Last edited by on Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Female Number of posts : 397
House : Gryfindoor
Year : Finished 5th going to 6th
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character
Name: Hermione Jean Granger
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:28 pm

Hermione went over to Jasmine and grabbed her "What do you think your doing?! stop fighting with her..!" she looked at her and hit her wand out of her hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Hermyohhnee
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:30 pm

Ron didn't reply to 'Nev's' "Yeah well, if you get caught using it, you'll be carted straight to Azkaban, is that what you want?" He asked, glancing at her. Ron looked up at Hermione with a small smile, then back at Andrea.

Last edited by on Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:32 pm

Jasmine picked up her wand and put back into her belt. She looked at her cousin with a blank expression,"She started it. I was just dancing and having fun with my Slytherin friends, minding my own business, and then here she comes and threatens me for no apparent reason at all. You should be yelling at her, not me. I was only defending myself. She fired the first spell."

Last edited by on Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:33 pm

Andrea rolled her eyes "No.. I want to finish 6th Year then 7th ot become a auror.. Not a 6th eyar girl that's life got ruined by going to Azkaban."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:34 pm

Hermione looked from Adrea to Jasmine "Well both of you stop it! this is childish.."
Back to top Go down
Andrea Kane

Andrea Kane

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:34 pm

Andrea rolled her eyes once again "Sorry Hermione. But please stop acting like my mom. >.<"
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:35 pm

"Well, I must advise you to use any of them curses again, there are order members in the room who could arrest you any minute, they'll think your a death eater" Ron couldn't help but look at Hermioneand smile, but he quickly looked back at Andrea. "And leave Hermione alone, she's only trying to help..."

Last edited by on Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:36 pm

Jasmine stepped infront of Hermione,"Don't you talk to my cousin that way. If my boyfriend was here right now, he'd curse you for what you did to me."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:38 pm

"Jasmine its okay..I can defend my self." She stood in front of Andrea and looked down at her "Watch your tongue Andrea,I may have to cut it off later.."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:41 pm

Jasmine glared at Andrea and laughed evilly at what Hermione said,"That would be very interesting to watch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball   The Yule Ball - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yule Ball
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next