The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wishing away the Future

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Wishing away the Future Left_bar_bleue75/100Wishing away the Future Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

Wishing away the Future Empty
PostSubject: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:59 pm

Harry's Classes that day had finished and soon it would be dinner, but something stuck in his mind and wouldn't go away, in the classes there where talk of exams of all sorts and the future and how to achive the best you must be the best, not to mention the whole furture career and such.

With a small Luagh Harry mused at this, what career would he have? everypath he looked down death was sure to be it's end, with his hand burried deep in his pockets he frowned thinking as he kicked a stone, everyone around was excited about a new beginning a new career to start a family e.c.t others worried about failing there exams and what did Harry worry about? the end of the wizarding race, he wished even for a day maybe even a second that he could just be Harry, just Harry and ordairy teenager.

What he wouldn't do for that, even to think of worrying about failing his exams instead of all this..this war, he sometimes hated who he was, hated the fact that he had even survived.. was it better to be dead? or was it better to have the whole wizarding world depend on you? in a frustrated out burst he kicked the stone hard and let out a frustrated noise, the stone rolled fast across the ground stopping a good meter or more away as he was near by a tree he kicked that tone in his frustration his throat felt tight, no he wouldn't cry it was nothing like him to, finally stopping he hit the tree with his fists a few times before collecting himself. leaning with his back onto the tree he stood there his foot hurting but pain ment nothing..
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
Wishing away the Future Left_bar_bleue17/100Wishing away the Future Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:36 pm

Rose, too, had just finished her lessons, and as she left the castle to find something better to do, she spotted Harry. She hadn't seen him for a while, and was still quite ashamed and embarrassed about what had happened between them.

Nervously, she made her way over to him. He looked angry, frustrated. Was this the best time? You have to get it over with, she told herself.

"Harry?" she said cautiously as she approached. "Can I...talk to you quickly?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
Wishing away the Future Left_bar_bleue75/100Wishing away the Future Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:49 pm

Harry's head snapped up as someone spoke he wasn't in the best of moods looking down again he just shrugged, as the thoughts circled around his head "sure..whatever.." he mumbbled he hoped it didn't sound to rude or impolite
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
Wishing away the Future Left_bar_bleue17/100Wishing away the Future Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:51 pm

"Look," she said, still nervous that he wouldn't want to see her. She slung her bag on the floor and stood beside him. She couldn't look at him. "I just wanted to say sorry. You know, for before..." She paused, waiting for him to fill the silence, but suddenly jumped. "Oh, are you alright?" she asked concernedly.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Female Number of posts : 343
House : Gryffindor
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Character
Name: Ginny Weasley
Health:
Wishing away the Future Left_bar_bleue100/100Wishing away the Future Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order/da

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:18 am

Walking along after finishing lessons Ginny saw Harry and Rose going over to them she smiled " Hey you two." the wind blowing her hair slightly even though it was tied back and wearing her grey school jumper that looked slightly too big compared to the rest of her uniform. "What were you doing then?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/groupcp.forum?g=5
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:20 am

Rose smiled as she saw Ginny. She'd always liked her but never really got to know her properly. "Hi Ginny, we were just talking..." She looked to Harry to prompt her.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:
Wishing away the Future Left_bar_bleue100/100Wishing away the Future Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:26 am

Smiling to Rose she said "Hi Rose." the girl always seemed nice to her but she looked at Harry and nodded, he seemed to be sort of..sulking, but probably for a good reason.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:27 am

"it's fine..forget it.." Harry said in response to Rose then he saw Ginny and mumbbled a hello but no longer had he said it that he begun to walk off agan kicking the stone he had kicked a while ago
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:30 am

Looking to Rose she went after Harry and said " nice to see you too Harry, i'm fine thanks for asking how are you?" Ginny laughed slightly pulling the sleeves on her jumper down over her hands walking beside him.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:39 am

Harry sighed then finally stopped "okay fine.. sorry, hello how are you? good to hear i'm fine if you count not being able to have a life..so overall i'm brilliant thanks for asking.." he said it more coldly then he had ment to and soon continued to walk again
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:43 am

Rose could sense that Harry didn't want to be bothered, so she waved to the two of them and began to walk away. It hadn't gone well. Maybe he was still scared of her or something...?
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:46 am

"No one said anything about you not being able to have a life but you Harry, i think i'll just leave seeing as how its impossible to talk to you when your in such a mood." Ginny said rather coldly as she walked the other way now in a slight mood herself ( not a good thing )
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:54 am

Harry bit his cheek then sighed and turned around "sorry..i'm just..not having the best day.." he admitted sourly
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:01 am

Slowly turning to face Harry,not completly out of her mood yet she said "hm..fine your forgiven." Ginny smiled to him and laughed slightly going back over to him "So want to talk about whats bothering you? or do i have to drag it out of you ?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:13 pm

Harry shurrged not sure what to say "it..complicated.." he looked down and to the side "everything is just a mess..all this tlak about the future about a career is all a dream to me..i mean look at my future all i see is death..all i want is just to be..to be me..and it's getting to that point where i'm just getting fed up"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:48 pm

"Harry that might not be the case,this war..it might end soon.." Ginny said trying to be as optimistic as usual "And you could have a life..it doesn't have to be a dream.." She smiled slightly to him.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:17 am

Harry shrugged and looked down "maybe..i don't know anymore.." he laughed a sarcastic laugh "i can't even hold a girlfriend down, i mean how bad is that..everyone else getting on with there life while i remaine motionless and useless.." he sighed and kicked the stone watching it rool further away
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:56 pm

Ginny looked at him "Harry come on your still young..theres plenty of time to fall in love and be with someone?" And she really did believe what she said, there was still time.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:21 pm

Harry shrugged then stopped walking, glancing to Ginny he said "well maybe.. but there no point in counting on it.."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:32 pm

"YOu make it sound like you'll never find another girlfriend, hundreds of girls would love to go out with you and your saying don't count on it." Ginny said rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:33 pm

"it's not the point Ginny.." he sighed and stopped resting against the near by tree "my realtionships don't last..it's pratically impossible for me to even have one..what with this..stupid pointless war.." he said with sevral gestures
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:39 pm

"Oh fine i give up.." Ginny said sounding defeated "Can't win with you." she stood beside him looking about slightly.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:43 pm

"it's common sense that all" he said stubbonly to her and pushed of the tree begging to walk towards the lake some remote part of him wondered how Ginny could get to him the way others had tried and had failed, he felt he could share things with her even things that he couldn't share with his best friend, a shadow of guilt clouded his mind, he wanted to tell Ginny everything but he just couldn't and wouldn't for her own saftey as much as his
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:46 pm

Ginny stood beside him looking out to the lake "Okay..we can get off the subject if you like?" she asked, even if he wanted her to go away she wasn't leaving him.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:48 pm

"and talk about what?" he asked bluntly as he looked over the lake bending down he picked up a few stones and skid them across the lake watching them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishing away the Future   Wishing away the Future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wishing away the Future
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Hogwarts :: The Great Lake-
Jump to: