The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Return to Hogwarts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Male Number of posts : 342
House : Gryffindor
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character
Name:
Health:
The Return to Hogwarts Left_bar_bleue0/0The Return to Hogwarts Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

The Return to Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 3:09 am

Charles pushed the doors of Hogwarts open as a torch lit hallway stunned his eyes. Slowly, he walked forwards looking around in total awe. It had been months since he had been to Hogwarts, far too long. After taking care of what needed to be done it seemed his life was back in order. Now, all he needed to do was find his friends and everything would be perfect.

"Ahh, I'm home," Charles said aloud the smile never leaving his face.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
The Return to Hogwarts Left_bar_bleue15/100The Return to Hogwarts Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 3:23 am

Jasmine was walking down the corridor deep in her thoughts about Draco and Cody. Just then she noticed that someone just arrived in the entrance hall. Jasmine turned around and recognized Charles at once. She walked over to him,"Charles!!!!! Oh my god!!! You're back!!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
The Return to Hogwarts Left_bar_bleue0/0The Return to Hogwarts Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 3:26 am

Charles spun around and looked at the girl in front of him. Who is she? He thought focusing hard, It's Jasmine! He had finally realized, his mind was in a blur but now he knew who it was. "Hey I haven't seen you in like forever!
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
The Return to Hogwarts Left_bar_bleue15/100The Return to Hogwarts Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 3:29 am

Jasmine smiled,"I know. What have you been up to? Seen Ben and Draco lately?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 3:34 am

He was making his way down to the potions classroom, across the hall when he saw Charles walk in, and then Jasmine appeared.
He was heading the same way anyway and walked towards him and Jasmine
"Welcome back Charles."
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 3:34 am

Charles smiled back happily, "I had some ..... well things to do, I haven't seen them around here, I just walked in." Charles said. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 4:18 am

Jasmine just noticed that Lupin had arrived. She wasn't in the mood to put up with his arrogant attitude tonight. Without thinking what she was going to say next she said,"Hello Remus. Did you come to accuse me of any more crimes I didn't commit?" she sneered.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 10:15 am

He looked to her and glared
"I was, saw Charles and thought it would be polite to welcome him back. Going to the potions classroom, not that it is any business of you, Miss Granger."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 4:04 pm

Jasmine continued to glare at Lupin,"Well go then. I don't need you standing over my shoulder while I'm talking to my friends."
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:23 pm

Charles looked over at the two of them, "guess I missed a lot," He said with a laugh. Charles had missed out on so much, and what was wrong with Lupin and Jasmin? Who knew, but he didn't want to get in the middle. "Well I will be seeing you two I am going to go to the common room
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Female Number of posts : 155
House : Order
Year : One

Character
Name: Gabrielle Delacour
Health:
The Return to Hogwarts Left_bar_bleue90/100The Return to Hogwarts Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order / DA

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 2:34 pm

Gabrielle came back to Hogwarts from her old school, Beauxbatons. Madame Maxine had given her an excuse to leave Beauxbatons. She was so excited to come back to Hogwarts. She entered the entrace hall. She saw Jasmine there with a boy that she didn't know. She left her trunk and suddenly run over to Jasmine.

"JASMINEEEE!!!!!" She suddenly hugged her. "You still remember me, don't you?" Gabby smiled slightly. "I really missed you.." Gabby looked at her face and smiled again then she took a glimpse at Charles. "Hi.." She held out her hand to shake hand with him.
Back to top Go down
http://x-fab-princess-x.bebo.com
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 4:55 pm

Jasmine smiled at Gabby and hugged her back,"Of course I remember you, Gabby. How's Beauxbatons going for you? Oh this is Charles." she said gesturing to Charles.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:
The Return to Hogwarts Left_bar_bleue90/100The Return to Hogwarts Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:29 pm

"Hello Charles!" Gabby smiled and then turned back to Jasmine.. "Beauxbatons is fine. All of us are on holiday now.. So, I planned to come back to Hogwarts to visit all my friends." Gabby grinned. "So, how's everything going at Hogwarts??"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:32 pm

Jasmine shrugged,"Fine, I guess. My life is so full of drama right now. I would give anything to make it stop. I'm just sick of it."
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 3:06 pm

"What's all about??" Gabby looked at Jasmine's eyes. "Is it about your boyfriend, umm... or what?" Gabby rolled her eyes, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:36 pm

Jasmine shook her head,"No, it has nothing to do with Draco. In fact, everything is going just wonderfully beautiful with him. I think he's the only one who hasn't turned against me lately. Oh what would I give to be in Draco's arms right now." she sighed dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:01 pm

"Aww.. That's sweet.. So where's he now?? Has met him lately??" Gabby asked curiously since she had never had boyfriend before.

"Hmm.. what do you mean about he's the only one who hasn't turned against me lately?" Gabby narrowed her eyes, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:05 pm

Jasmine shrugged,"I don't know where Draco is. I hope nothing bad has happened to him." she looked at Gabby's narrowed eyes and said,"Well Gabby, I've made some bad choices lately and everyone has been getting angry at me for it."
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:11 pm

"He'll be fine. Don't worry..." Gabby smiled and rubbed Jasmine's back comfortly.

"I'm not angry at you anyway.. You're a good person.. And I like you." Gabby smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:08 pm

Jasmine smiled at Gabby,"Thanks. I like you too. Many people don't think that I am a good person but, who cares about them right? I ignore those people anyway and I try to focus on the people who are good to me. Like you, Draco, Cody, Annie, and the rest of my Slytherin friends."
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 6:13 am

Gabby nodded slightly and smiled "Yeah of course.. you have just to be yourself, no matter what.." Gabby grinned. Gabby looked at Jasmine's arm and gasped "OMG! you're a death eater??"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 6:23 am

Jasmine looked at Gabby for a minute and then she realized what she was looking at. Jasmine looked down at her arm and she thought to herself *Oh crap, I knew I shouldn't of worn short sleeves today* She looked back up at Gabby and said,"What? Oh that. Um you see. I was at a party with my Slytherin friends and I got drunk and passed out and they drew that thing on my arm. When I woke up, Draco told me what happened, I tried to wash it off but, it won't come off. I think they used permement ink. It'll come off sooner or later." Jasmine said hoping Gabby would buy it. The truth was, Jasmine liked Gabby and she didn't want to scare her with the truth and she thought that a little girl like her shouldn't get involved with things like that.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 6:56 am

"Oh.." Gabby sighed and smiled vaguely. She then pulled out her long sleeves and there was a dark mark on her arm. She showed it to Jasmine. Gabby looked at Jasmine's eyes for seconds then looked down. "It's real anyway.." Gabby muttered and then sighed again. "Samuel Carrow, well, h-he is a death eater. He came to me days ago at night and tortured me. H-he a-asked me to ---" Gabby stopped talking and looked down. After moments, she raised her face up and spoke again "-- to kill Hermione.." Gabby sighed. "But I refused. He tortured me again and gave me this dark mark.." Her eyes turned red now like she was going to cry soon.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 3:45 pm

Jasmine looked at Gabby's arm and gasped. She felt so bad about lying to her. She took a deep breath and hugged Gabby and said,"Gabby, I lied. Yes, I'm a Death Eater but, I don't want to be one anymore. The only reason why I became one is to impress Draco's parents. All I wanted was for them to accept me. Now, I know that I made a huge mistake and now I'm secretly spying on them. Please Gabby don't tell anyone about this." She looked at Gabby's face and she realized that she was going to cry. Jasmine felt like crying too. Gabby told her that she was forced to kill her Hermione. Jasmine hugged Gabby tighter and said,"Please don't kill my cousin. Hermione is the only family I have left. Yes, she may be annoying sometimes but, I still love and care about her. Gabby, you're still young and I know that you can still get out of this. No young girl like you should be subjected to this kind of thing."
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Delacour

Gabrielle Delacour

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:34 am

"So, we both are Death Eaters then.. Poor poor death eathers." Gabby shoked her head. She was sorry for herself. Gabby listened at Jasmine. "Y-you did this to impress Draco's parents?? You must be really brave to do this..!" Gabby exclaimed. "I won't tell anyone about this of course.. It's just you and me.. We don't tell each other secrets.. Ok? I'll keep your secrets and you'll keep mine too.." Gabby tried to smile. "Are you kidding? No way!! I will never kill your cousin. She's a good friend of mine. And she's smart.. She often helps me doing my homework." Gabby finally smiled. "Hmm.. I wonder how to remove this mark.." Looked up staring at the sky and sighed. "Why does this world have soo many violence?!?! all the time!" She glanced at Jasmine and looked up at the sky again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return to Hogwarts   The Return to Hogwarts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return to Hogwarts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next