The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to The Mansion

Go down 
+2
Cody
Remus John Lupin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:10 pm

"ohh..I almost forgot. I picked you up a box of various kinds chocolets. Picked them up in London. Nice little chocolet shop."

*Hands the box to Remus*
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:11 pm

"Thank you Pandora, not sure If I can have them, just yet though, you can help yourself if you like, don't think I could have them all by myself anyway.."
He said taking them smiling then placing them by his side,
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:23 pm

Cody looked at the door and then shooked his head and then said to himself in his mind" Greyback is alright my father doesn't want me!"he looked and steped away from the door and then began to slowly walk away,and it began to rain again it came down heavy
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:42 pm

"Sure, I'll help you eat them when your feeling better,she said with a smile."

"Is there anything you need?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:48 pm

Cody stoped and then said"no i got to face them!"he looked and then knocked on the door hard
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:06 am

He looked up and towards the door which led out to the hallway.
"Someones at the door.."
He said getting up and leaving the den to go and aswer it.
He pulled open the door and looked at Cody
"..Changed your mind quick."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:56 am

Cody looked and then sighed and then said"If you going to be like that getting such in a stressy way,I won't tell you why i came back!"he looked and then turned away and then said"More likely he is right about you!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:41 am

Just then, Jasmine apparated to the Gryffindor Manor with Harriate on her back after sneaking out of the Riddle Manor with her. She walked over to the front door and she knocked on it, hoping Pandora, Remus, Cody, or Teddy would open the door before she falls to the ground with all of the extra weight added to her back.

((OOC: Harriate asked me to get her out of the Riddle House))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
Year : 7th

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:44 am

'Harriate' punched and kicked at Jasmine trying to get free and back to her 'family'. She panicked after what Bellatrix had told her and the worry caused her to shift forms and into her animagus form which was similar to her werewolf form. A small Black wolf cub and it had a scar over its eye just like Harriate did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:47 am

Jasmine didn't let go of Harriate. "Harriate stop!!!! I'm trying to help you. I don't want to hurt or stun you." She said as she held onto to Harriate with her wolf demon grip on her.((Still in Human form))
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:
Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:51 am

The smaller cub squirmed and slashed its small claws at Jasmine trying to get free.
'Harriate' whimpered terrified not understanding why she had transformed and panicked.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:53 am

Jasmine felt the little cubs claws dig into her back and the back of her head. She realized she had no choice, Jasmine drew out her wand and place Harriate on the ground and before Harriate could escape, Jasmine said,"I'm so sorry about this, Harriate. STUPIFY!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:56 am

Thye cub tried to run before it felt something hit her and her eyes rolled backwards as the small cub slumped to the floor unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 1:57 am

Jasmine jammed her wand back into her robes and she hoised the cub back onto her back and she knocked on the door again.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 3:55 pm

Remus was already at the door and had been speaking to Cody
(Please read more carefully)
He saw Jasmine and the cub appear. He took his wand in hand incase and glared at her
"What is it now Jasmine? and what are you doing with Harriate! put her down, Now! i'm sick of you waltzing down here, where ever I am and causing trouble!"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 3:58 pm

'Harriate' whimpered slightly trying to get out Jasmines grip not knowing what the hell was going on. She saw a strange man with his wand out but there was something familiar about him, she just couldn't quite place it.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 4:51 pm

Jasmine looked at Remus with a worried and scared look,"Remus, I just rescued Harriate from the Death Eaters. She's been brainwashed and she needs your help. Please, let's put aside our differences and help her. Remus, I can't do this alone." she said as she struggled to keep Harriate on her back as her wolf demon strength was wearing off.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 6:56 pm

Cody looked and saw Jasmine and then saw Harriate and then said"You got to beilve her father,for once put that stubbon anger aside and help your lovely pet out!"he looked and had anger in his eyes,
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:02 pm

Jasmine smiled and she blushed slightly when Cody arrived on the scene. She looked at him again and she thought to herself *Cody looks so handsome with that scar on his face.* she sighed dreamily at that thought and she began to think about Draco. She sighed dreamily again and another thought came into her mind *If only Draco was here. Then, I'd get to stare at two good looking guys* She sighed again and she giggled like a little girl and then she quickly snapped out of it and she said,"Thanks Cody. Please Remus......help!!!!" Jasmine fell to her knees as her wolf demon strength wore off. Harriate's weight was now crushing her and she moaned in pain,"Man, she's so heavy. What has Bella been feeding you, Harriate?"

Last edited by on Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:04 pm

Cody looked and then sighed and then said to himself" I always get pulled into this things!"he said in his Mind,Cody looked and then walked over and pulled Harriate off Jasmine
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:10 pm

Jasmine felt so much better as Cody lifted Harriate off of her. She stood up and rubbed the back of her neck from where Harriate scratched her. "Ouch!!!! What the....???" Jasmine looked at her hand and saw her own blood dripping from her pale fingers,"Damn. Remus is there a first aid kit inside. I think Harriate tore me up pretty bad?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:16 pm

Cody was holding onto Harraite and then waited for his father to say something,More likely he will be mad at him and Jasmine,Cody felt something did not smell right
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:26 pm

Jasmine looked at Cody. He seemed like he was going in for an execution. She walked next to him and asked,"Hey Cody, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:28 pm

Cody looked at Jasmine and then shooked his head and then looked at his father
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:48 pm

'Harriate' struggled against Cody in a panic not knowing any of these people. She had heard the names spoken by her'mother' and was told to stay away from them.
Not only was she currently being held tight by one she had somehow been turned into a wolf cub and was terrified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to The Mansion   Back to The Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to The Mansion
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next