The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just sitting In the Entrence Hall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keaara tait

Keaara tait

Female Number of posts : 38
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Empty
PostSubject: Just sitting In the Entrence Hall   Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:25 pm

Keaara sat down Smileing to hearself Her blonde hair flicking infront of her eyes she took out a book and begain to read wating for someone she knew to come along..
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Left_bar_bleue75/100Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting In the Entrence Hall   Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:42 pm

Harry had just entered the Hall, he was thumberling through his bag for notes that he had made so that Ron could improve in DADA and hopefully get his spell casting more accurate, whilst all this was going on idea for the next DA lesson where swimming about in his head, prehaps he would would on casting an accurate spell
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Keaara tait

Keaara tait

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting In the Entrence Hall   Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:53 pm

Keaara got up to leave when Bang she felt someone Bang into her Notes flying every where
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Left_bar_bleue75/100Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting In the Entrence Hall   Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:46 pm

Stumberling slightly as he bumped into a body, he looked and saw a girl picking up her notes, bendiing down Harry decided to help as he picked up some of the notes "sorry about that.."
Back to top Go down
Keaara tait

Keaara tait

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting In the Entrence Hall   Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:00 pm

Keaara Blusshed madley she didnt useley talk to boys.. or people
" ohh it was my fault honestley I never watch were i go. Im just clumsy like that ." she said trying to gathering her notes Keaara hand reached out for a peice of paper but insted she grabbed the Boys hand she looked embarssed and looked up realiseing it was None other than harry potter
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting In the Entrence Hall   Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:25 am

Harry felt the girls hand touch his, looking up to her he gave a small smile and then pulled his hand back, getting to his feet he handed the girl the last of her notes then he smiled yet again as he extended his Hand "i'm Harry Potter by the way..you probably know me as most do...but nice to meet you, and really it's okay guess where kind of both clumsy" he gave a small laugh
Back to top Go down
Keaara tait

Keaara tait

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting In the Entrence Hall   Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:28 am

Keaara Laughes slightley and she Geantley took his hand and shaked it " Im Keaara tait" she said with a small smile " and to anwser your qeaustions i do know who you are " she got up trying to fit all her notes in her hand " but err.. why are you talking to me? nobody ever talks to me.. they usally just ignore me " she said looking down slightley
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting In the Entrence Hall   Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:59 pm

he shrruged slightly "well i don't think anyone should be ignored..really were all the same really..so.." he gave a small smile "you don't seem that bad either.."
Back to top Go down
Keaara tait

Keaara tait

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting In the Entrence Hall   Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 11:47 pm

Keaara smiled at him she had never met a boy this nice..Then again she had'nt met much people so maybe this was rutine " you know your the only person in the world who would say im not that bad " she gave him a short smile
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 1349
House : Ravenclaw
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character
Name: Rose Ligeia Quattromini
Health:
Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Left_bar_bleue17/100Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: I haven't decided yet.

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting In the Entrence Hall   Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:35 pm

Rose skipped into the Entrance Hall looking happy, exhausted and bedraggled, her hair wet and tangled with leaves and twigs.
"Evening all," she announced, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting In the Entrence Hall   Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:15 pm

Harry laughed alittle at Keaara's comment, he then rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke "yeah, well i don't think anyone should be left out or ignored but thats just me, i mean you have to give someone the chance before you go off and judge then, like the saying goes, don't judge a book by it's cover.."he smiled alittle then turned his head and saw another girl who Harry realised he had met before "hello Rose" he smiled, noticing the twigs in her hair, and unlike the others around he didn't laugh it was somewhat strage as ose oddly reminded Harry off Luna.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:
Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Left_bar_bleue17/100Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Empty_bar_bleue  (17/100)

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting In the Entrence Hall   Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:20 pm

Rose saw Harry staring at her hair, and, for the first time, realised what a state she looked. She immediately tried to pull the various twigs and leaves out, but with little success. She looked around, noticing other people staring and laughing at her. "Thanks for not laughing," she said to Harry. "It's nice to have a change."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting In the Entrence Hall   Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:25 pm

"it's fine..i'm not really that type, see i have another Friend shes kind of a bit..um..outgoing to be polite, says whats on her mind and all..and well you kind of remind me off her, plus theres no reason to laugh" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting In the Entrence Hall   Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:27 pm

Rose smiled back. She didn't know Harry too well, and hadn't thought all good of him until now, but he really did seem to be genuinely nice. "Thanks. To be honest, I've had a bit of a tiring day. Fun, but tiring."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting In the Entrence Hall   Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:43 pm

Laughing slightly he replied "yeah i know what you mean, exactly when is there a day where at the end off it you don't feel like collapsing asleep"
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting In the Entrence Hall   Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:54 pm

"Mmm...quite." She twisted a length of hair around her finger absently. She looked at it sideways for a second. "I really need a shower. Thanks for the short chat. We should do this again sometime!" And with that she winked at him and ran off into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting In the Entrence Hall   Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:00 pm

Harry couldn't help but slightly chuckle at her gesture, returning the smile he nodded bye then turnd back to face Keaara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting In the Entrence Hall   Just sitting In the Entrence Hall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just sitting In the Entrence Hall
Page 1 of 1