The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Judgement

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
Judgement - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Judgement - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

Judgement - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement   Judgement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:38 pm

"Right now Miss Granger..."

"You to Harriate, you too."

"I will call you one at a time to my office to get each side of the story of what is going on here."

"Frankly...I am shocked at both your behaviors."

"Now off to detention with you both, she said flustered to them both."
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Judgement - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Judgement - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

Judgement - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement   Judgement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:40 pm

Jasmine nodded at Professor Gryffindor,"Yes Ma'am." she followed Professor Gryffindor to her office.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
Year : 7th

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Judgement - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Judgement - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

Judgement - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement   Judgement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:41 pm

'Like i said headmisstress, i won't be a Hogwarts student anymore so you need not bother yourself with it. I should be heading to the minsitry so if you'll excuse me.' Harriate turned around and headed back to the door. Her eyes glazed and her face emotionless. She felt trapped here as the memorys assulted her mind and she had to get out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Silver-Shadow

Silver-Shadow

Female Number of posts : 76
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Judgement - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement   Judgement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:16 am

The doors flew open as Silver stormed in after recieving a note from Samuel about the sudden turn of events and smirked seeing the girl heading right towards her. She blocked the girls way and in a cold voice said.
'Harriate Riddle you are under arrest for the murder of Barty Crouch Jr and trying to pass judgement off on a member of the faculty as well as conspiring with the Dar Lord. You do not have to say anything but anything you do say can and will be used against you.' She grabbed the girls arms twisting them behind her back and with a nod to Pandora was out og the enterance hall keeping a tight hold on the girl.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/portal.htm
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Female Number of posts : 1706
Year : 7th

Character
Name: Harriate Riddle
Health:
Judgement - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Judgement - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Confused

Judgement - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement   Judgement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:21 am

Harriate walked towards the door and paused as it was thrown open to see the women stood there. Harriate raised an eyebrow as the women spoke but winced as her arms were grabbed roughly and pulled behind her back. She took a last glance back at Pnadora as she was lead away from hogwarts for what was probaly going to be the last time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Silver-Serpent
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
Judgement - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Judgement - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

Judgement - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement   Judgement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:03 am

Jasmine stopped dead in her tracks when she heard the ministry worker's voice. She turned around and she watched the scene of Harriate being arrested for a crime that she didn't commit. Jasmine was glad to see that Harriate was getting what was coming to her even if she didn't kill Barty. She was finally getting her revenge on Harriate for killing Remus and threatening Draco. Jasmine laughed sourly as she watched Harriate being taken from Hogwarts,"That serves you right, Riddle." Jasmine walks away to Pandora's office laughing evilly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Keaara tait

Keaara tait

Female Number of posts : 38
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Judgement - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement   Judgement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:41 am

Keaara Walked in The Doors closeing Behind her Her blonde hair soaking from the rain outside she Looked around the room and smiled to herself thinking 'welcome home.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Judgement - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement   Judgement - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judgement
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: Hogwarts :: Enterance Hall-
Jump to: