The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alone and Thinking

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 762
House : Ravenclaw
Year : 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Cho Chang
Health:
Alone and Thinking Left_bar_bleue50/100Alone and Thinking Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:35 pm

Cho walked out of the school,and sat down at the edge of the lake,she liked it here for many reason.She couldt belive what a state she was,she kept trying to be happy but she just couldt,her mind played tricks on her telling her stuff,that propley wasnt true.Most of her friends were Griffs,which made her quite alone away from them,she then relised how someone promise her they dance with her,but he seem to busy to even ask her now.Cho looked out across the lake,feeling the gently brezzes against her,she felt her eyes welled up she wiped them away quickly,she couldt cry anymore it wasnt doing no one any favours.
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Female Number of posts : 176
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Character
Name:
Health:
Alone and Thinking Left_bar_bleue0/0Alone and Thinking Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:52 pm

Veronica ran onto the grounds over about 20 feet where Cho was, then sat down, hugged her knees and started to cry. She looked upset, which was very unlike her. She was usually happy and spunky, even in the worst situations.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:
Alone and Thinking Left_bar_bleue50/100Alone and Thinking Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:00 pm

She notice Vernoica,and went over to her,the only think she liked about her self,was that she was caring and didt like people upset and crying and was always trying to help..
She knet down besdie her
" Hey..you ok ? " she knew this was a dumb question to ask,she thought to her she wouldt be crying if nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:02 pm

She quickly pulled together as she noticed she had company, wiping her cheeks off and sniffling.

"Yea.. I'm fine, thanks." she lied, not making eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:04 pm

" You sure " she kept looking at her " I mean you do look upset "
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:10 pm

'Well that's because I'm crying' she thought but not saying it outloud.

"I just... ran into some people that I really didn't want to run into.." she paused. "is all." she added.[/u]
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:13 pm

" Oh..." She didt know what to say she didt want to ask either what people she meant becasue she didt want to me to nosey.
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:50 am

She could tell in the tone of her voice she wanted details. She didn't blame her.

"It was just....an ex-boyfriend." she said almost choking on the words.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:04 am

" Oh,aint you friends anymore either " Cho looked at her,she felt she could help her out,she been in this problem before.
Back to top Go down
Veronica English

Veronica English

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:52 am

"Well.... let's see.. ripping my heart and smashing it.. Yea I'll just be friends with him with all the little pieces." she said sarcastically. She couldn't help it. Whenever she got upset she always went a little too far on the sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 3:28 pm

Cho walked towards the great lake,the tears running down her cheeks,she couldt take her life anymore,she sated down bringin her knees up resting her head on her knees,feeling all the tears flow down her cheek. she didt want comfonting..then again she knew no one would care that much about her feelings.she began to shake from crying and the coldness,she wanted to be alone away from everyone especally one preson who she knew didt care one single bit for her even though of what they said.Cho huddled in to her self a little more,wondering and thinking to her self,the tears grew worst,she knew no one understood her not one bit anymore,which made her cry more.
Back to top Go down
Ginny We
Anonymous

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 3:47 pm

Ginny came out of the castle tears streaming down her face she ran down and stood in front of the lake, she held out her wrists,she knew if she drowned her self she wouldn't have anymore troubles. She began to walk in but stopped as the water got up to her knee's and began to think.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 2043
House : Order, Gryffindor
Year : end of 5th going into 6th
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Harry James Potter
Health:
Alone and Thinking Left_bar_bleue75/100Alone and Thinking Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order, D.A- leader

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:25 pm

Harry walked about the grounds drawing closer to the lake he was dressed in his usal gryffindor uniform, his tie loose round his neck and a his shirt sleeve rolled up, even though it wasn't exactly warm, he had just had a flying lesson and was still flushed from the mini match they had, walking closer to the lake his brown was furrowed and he appeared to be thinking, thinking of new way on how Gryffidor could win the cup, eventually looking up his first site was that of Cho sitting alone and what he thought, upset. picking up his feet he slolwy headed over in the direction of Cho and stopped as he was close, he stood there looking down at her "um..hey Cho..are you ..well are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DanieljRadcliffe
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:31 pm

She quickly looked up shocked at the sound of his voice,her eyes were red from crying so much and the tears stain her cheeks,smiling slightly at him while sititng down still her voice was barley a whisper " Hey..." at his question she begun to think how stpiud it was to say that,if she was fine she wouldt be crying her eyes but nothing the else she simple nodded,once again pretending everything was fine in her life all she wanted was to be cared and loved for someting most of her friends had expect from her,but she knew she wouldt get it from the boy who was standing in front of her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ginny We
Anonymous

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:33 pm

Ginny was walking further into the water eventually it got to her waist,eventully it got to her neck at that moment she was going to drown her self,but then she thought she sat on a nearby peace of ground and threw her robes to the side and was left with her bikini on,she started to swim about and try think things threw. She sat downand noticed how many cuts were on her wrists and legs,it looked like she'd being doing it for a few years..she flicked her redhair back and brushed it straight.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:
Alone and Thinking Left_bar_bleue75/100Alone and Thinking Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:39 pm

Harry sighed slightly, he knew enough about Cho to know when something was getting to her he then said as he gestured to the space next to her "can i sit down please?"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:41 pm

She nodded her head,looking over the lake,she wiped her eyes a little and then her cheeks getting rid of tears. she smiled slightly at him.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:43 pm

Placing his bag down he sat next to Cho and brought his knees up resting his hands on them he looked to cho "well..whats wrong? and don't say nothing becasue i know there is..and you know as well as i do that i'm not stupid..well that stupid.." he said trying to lighten the atmosphere and adding the slight hint of a joke
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:48 pm

Cho smiled slightly looking at him " Just thinking..." she wanted him to hug her like he use to telling her all her problems were gonna be ok,wanted to tell him she loved him and that she do anything for him to hear the words reply back to her once again she felt the tears well up in her eyes thinking of him.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:50 pm

Harry smiled slightly in return and looked down as his hand aimlessly begun to pick at the grass beneath him he finally said "thinking about what?" he didn't want to seem nosy, he wanted to cheer her up, he hated her being upset and he knew that no doubt the reason why she felt as she did was due to him.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:54 pm

Cho looked down and away from him she knew it was pointless in saying the answer to him,it wasnt gonna change a think only to make matters worst for herself and him,not wanting for him to feel gulity,but final muttering but aloud enough for him to hear " Us..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:02 pm

At Cho's words he felt his stomach turn and he stopped picking the grass then turning he looked to her slightly "Cho..we have talked about this..it wasn't working..and you have to move on..i know it's hard..but you have to..you can't keep waiting for me..it's pass now..and you know i'll always care about you..but..things change..aswell as feelings.." he didn't really know what to say, Cho had been his everything, he had been through a stage where he wouldn't stop thinking about her. he had shared his first kiss with her as well as other things he felt guilty, pained and saddend by all that had happend but it was to late now.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:11 pm

Cho simple nodded her head,she knew even before she told him the reason she would feel worst from his words feeling a single tear fall down her cheek while looking down,all she ever ask for was one more chance with him just to see if it can work once again,but by his words it sounded that will never happen which just made her worst,she didt speak but her lips treblem a little.She didt want him to go,he was all she had left the only boy she had ever love propley.she keep on looking at the ground,wanted to be in his arms once again never wanted to let go to feel safe,loved,cared for and she do anything to have that feeling back from him.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Character
Health:

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:23 pm

he sighed slightly "Cho..you where my first..girlfriend..and first kiss..and first relationship..first love..and well nothings going to change that..and know that your always mean somthing special to me..and i'll always care about you and no doubt have feelings for you..and besides..by now i bet you have a whole cue of boys waiting to date you..and i think i would know as well i did join that cue one time.."he laughed very slightly hoping she would too even if it wasn't much of a laugh just some sighn of her cheering up would mean alot.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character
Health:

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:27 pm

" Its not that i want any boy though,and no i dont have a whole lot of boys cue up to be with me,most of them just say they love me and then go...." once again she smiled slightly at him,thinking of how sweet and caring he was being,it was one of the many things of why she fell in love with him. " Thanks though "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alone and Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Thinking   Alone and Thinking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone and Thinking
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next