The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The first attacks

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Annabelle lestrange

Annabelle lestrange

Female Number of posts : 494
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Annabelle Lestrange
Health:
The first attacks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100The first attacks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death eater

The first attacks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first attacks   The first attacks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:54 pm

Annabelle stood up, tears streaming down her face. She walked around in circles, confused.

"Ben please! Can't you see i dont want to fight!! I haven't done anything to desirve the misery and grief you've given me. AND NEITHER HAS CHARLES FOR THAT MATTER!!" Her anger and confusion brought together caused her to lose it.

Every muggle that ran past she cast the most horrible spells imaginable on them. She didn't care about who was watching. Her anger was to much.
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
The first attacks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100The first attacks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: The first attacks   The first attacks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:58 pm

Jasmine walked with Alice in silence for ten minutes until Alice said,"You have a choice, Jasmine. You have a choice for your soul to move on to the afterlife or go back to your body and live." Jasmine looked at her mother curiously,"Why?" Alice and Jasmine both stopped walking,"Because you sacrificed yourself for someone who wasn't really your friend and that was a very noble thing to do, especially for a Slytherin." Jasmine turned around and looked into Alice's eyes,"Then how come you, Dad and Henry didn't choose to come back? How come they moved on?" Alice looked down at the ground,"It was our time to die, Jasmine." Jasmine looked at Alice confused,"So, is my time?" Alice shook her head,"No, no it's not. Jasmine you're not meant to die yet. You are meant to lead a full and productive life like your cousin Hermione, your friends, and the boy that you love. You can't leave them yet, Jasmine. They need you." Jasmine took a deep breath,"Why? Why do they need me. All I ever do is screw up and cause pain in people's lives." Alice looks at Jasmine and puts her hand on her shoulder,"Now you know that's not true, Jasmine. Yes, you may mess up but, you always are able to fix it in the end. So, what is your descision? Are you going to move on to the afterlife or are you going to live again and fix all of the wrongs in your life?" Jasmine looked at Alice for what seemed like an eternity and then she thought about her all of the people in her life that she cared about, Tina, Annie, Pansy, Bailey, Charles, Veronica, Scarlet, Harry, Cody, Teddy, Remus, Severus, Hermione, Harriate, and Draco. Tears ran down her cheeks at those thoughts,"You're right, I can't leave them behind. I should go back." Alice nodded,"Well, what are you waiting for?" Jasmine looked at her mother and she embraced her for one last time and said,"I love you mom. I'll miss you." Alice didn't say anything and she embraced her daughter for the final time. Just then, Jasmine felt like she was being transported to another world again. The fog quickly disappeared and Jasmine opened her eyes and woke up in London gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Annabelle lestrange

Annabelle lestrange

Character
Health:
The first attacks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100The first attacks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: The first attacks   The first attacks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:40 am

Annabelle quickly ran to Jasmines side. "JASMINE??? Oh thank god!!!" She said whilst gazing down wt her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
The first attacks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100The first attacks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The first attacks   The first attacks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:09 pm

Jasmine looked around at her surroundings and she sat up,"How long was I unconscious?"
Back to top Go down
Annabelle lestrange

Annabelle lestrange

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first attacks   The first attacks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:18 pm

Annabelle tried to lift Jas up. "Quite a while!"
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Male Number of posts : 283
Year : six
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Character
Name: Illusion
Health:
The first attacks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The first attacks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The first attacks   The first attacks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:37 pm

Ben was considering Annabelle's words and it really made him thought "why do i do this,why am i a death eater,why was i told that the stronger was the better?" he asked himself but there was always two sides to the story "why am i thinking THIS?,why have i been persuaded into greaf by a girl he wanted to kill" he didn't know the answer and he thought nobody did
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net/Hogwarts-f18.htm
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first attacks   The first attacks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:23 pm

Jasmine smiled at Annie and said,"It feels great to be back." She shifted her attention to Ben and she glared at him. She hated him for what he did to her and she wanted Ben to know it.
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Character
Health:
The first attacks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The first attacks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The first attacks   The first attacks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:30 pm

Ben caught her glare "find out our mothers little secret did we? hm,?" he said patronizingly "your weak and feeble,a slytherin? a death eater ? risking your life for Potter,you are scum and a traitor and you will die for good"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first attacks   The first attacks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:38 pm

Jasmine got up and she shook her head,"I was your friend Ben and I stuck up for you when no one else did. Now, I know it was a big mistake to trust you. I risked my life for Harry because, he was one of the first people at Hogwarts to befriended me when I first transfered there and I wanted him to know that I was sorry for ever hurting him. You are weak Ben. You have no friends to back you up when you are in danger. It's not like the death eaters are going to help you in anyway. Once Voldemort gets what he wants he'll destroy all of you. Just like how I'm going to destroy you." She drew out her wand ready to duel against Ben. "If you kill me, Draco and my friends will hunt you down and destroy you."
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The first attacks   The first attacks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:42 pm

"your *friends* couldn't kill Lucious for god's sake,if they can't kill that cowardly wimp they won't get a scratch on me,i stuck up for you when you wined for hours,and look where that's got me you are a waste of time space and existance now get ready to die for a final time AVARDA KADABRA!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first attacks   The first attacks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:47 pm

Jasmine dodged Ben's spell and she raised her wand and screamed,"SECTUMSEMPRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you ever, ever call my friends wimps!!!!!!! For your information, Lucius Malfoy is not a wimp and neither is Draco. You have no right to call me scum, when it is you who is the scum!!!!!!! Take this!!!!!!!!!! FIENDFIRE (SP??)!!!!!!!!!!!" Flames shot from Jasmine's wand and surrounded Ben so, Jasmine could escape. But she still had her wand raised just in case.
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The first attacks   The first attacks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:50 pm

Ben blasted the flames with water and chased after Jasmine he aimed his wand perfectly and shouted "OBLIVIATE" he saw it hit Jasmine and hid himself round a corner
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first attacks   The first attacks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:54 pm

((OOC: Ben, I don't mean to nag or anything but, you can't make a spell hit someone. It's considered god moding. I'm not an administrator or anything but, it's just a rule. I didn't make them up.))

Jasmine heard what Ben shouted and raised her wand,"PROTEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!" She blocked Ben's spell and she disapparted out of London before he could even hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Ben Malfoy

Ben Malfoy

Character
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The first attacks   The first attacks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:04 am

OOC:sorry but Charles did it once so i assumed you could
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The first attacks   The first attacks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:06 am

((OOC: That's okay. You just got carried away. I do it too sometimes.))
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

Male Number of posts : 342
House : Gryffindor
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: The first attacks   The first attacks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:34 am

Ben Malfoy wrote:
OOC:sorry but Charles did it once so i assumed you could
OOC:(In all fairness you did it first so I thought you could Razz I took it from you, sorry to interupt)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first attacks   The first attacks - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first attacks
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World :: The Muggle World :: London-
Jump to: