The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a New Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Female Number of posts : 1273
House : order
Year : fifth year
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name:
Health:
Looking for a New Home Left_bar_bleue0/0Looking for a New Home Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

Looking for a New Home Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:08 am

An Hour or so later Cody and Teddy were at london looking for a house and Cody looked and said"How about this house next to the park!"He looked at Teddy and then waited
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Male Number of posts : 1359
Year : finished
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character
Name: Teddy
Health:
Looking for a New Home Left_bar_bleue97/100Looking for a New Home Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Son of Order Members

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:11 am

"No,I was thinking we need something a little more out in the country..you know for that time. How about we split up and try to find one. You know needs to be private,no neighbors,lots of room."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Looking for a New Home Left_bar_bleue0/0Looking for a New Home Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:25 am

Cody looked at Teddy and then said" I know where we do not need to spilt up!"he looked and they headed out towards the country and few moments later COdy found the right house in the forest alone and no one who comes up here.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:
Looking for a New Home Left_bar_bleue97/100Looking for a New Home Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:27 am

"Great Cody" he said walking inside. It had a nice living room,2 bathrooms,4 bedrooms,and a big kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:29 am

Cody looked and then nodded,Cody walked outside and put a spell on it so no one could see the house only the two. Cody looked and then said"its really nice,I found it ages ago well its my mothers cottage she brought it ages ago but i remeber she told me about it!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:36 am

"Yeah its nice,maybe we can get Dad out of the forest to come here. Speaking of the forest I left my stuff at the den last night,and left without it. Do you think maybe you could go back there and get it,and maybe talk to dad? I would but I dont think I want to see him just yet,and I havent slept in a couple of days."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:39 am

Cody looked and then said"I am not sure i should go but i will go and get your stuff!"he looked at Teddy and then ehaded off to the forest again
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:42 am

Teddy went to the second biggest bedroom . He thought Cody should get the biggest room. He layed down on the bed and was asleep instantly.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:59 am

Few hours later Cody came back to the Cottage and walked in and placed Teddy's things in the hallway and walked into the kitchen and ran the cold tape and put some water into his glass and sat down at the table.

Cody looked down to the table and tried to hold the tears in
Back to top Go down
Cadmus P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:59 am

Cadmus enters the room and shouts at Teddy to get out because it was his room
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:02 am

Cody looked and heard shouting and went upstairs and said"hey who are you and what you doing in here,this is not your room its Teddys and this cottage belongs to me it said so in my mothers wilL!"
Back to top Go down
Cadmus P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:04 am

Im cadmus peverell and i am harry potters great great great............ uncle
and i have a wright to march in here and pick a wand
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:05 am

Teddy woke up with a start he was still really drowsy "Whats goin on? Who are you?" he said looking at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:05 am

Cody looked and then said"there is no rights in this house!"he looked at the man and then said"get out now!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:07 am

"You tell him Cody" he mumbled putting his face in the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Cadmus P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:07 am

No i shall not leave this house which i rightfully own
Draws his wand from his wand holster
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:12 am

Teddy looked up again "No its Codys house,his mum left it to him. Now I would really like to sleep,You can stay here if you want!" he yelled agitated
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:12 am

Cody looked and tooked his wand out and and aimed it at the guy and then said"I got the rights to trow you out of this cottage,it belongs to my family not yours!"
Back to top Go down
Cadmus P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:15 am

Well.......................................
"he shouts expecto petromun and fires cody out the window"
he then turns to teddy and says thank you for letting me stay
Im sure we will get along great
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:18 am

Now Teddy was wide awake, "Ok forget that offer and get out of here! This is not your house,Its Codys and you will never harm him EVER!" he said getting off the bed and taking his wand out pointing it at him.

Cody was still standing there,he didnt get blown out the window. He couldnt of by a patronus.
Back to top Go down
Cadmus P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:22 am

Cadmus jumps out the open window
then he stops and goes "whats that misterious ticking sounds"
he looks around "not over here not over there Its kinda catchy"
he starts nodding his head to the beat and sings
"cad,cad,intelligent cad"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character
Name:
Health:
Order/ Death Eater/ Da:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:28 am

Few hours later Cody came back to the Cottage and walked in and placed Teddy's things in the hallway and walked into the kitchen and ran the cold tape and put some water into his glass and sat down at the table.

Cody looked down to the table and tried to hold the tears in
Back to top Go down
Cadmus P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:33 am

Cadmus jumps out the open window
then he stops and goes "whats that misterious ticking sounds"
he looks around "not over here not over there Its kinda catchy"
he starts nodding his head to the beat and sings
"cad,cad,intelligent cad"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a New Home   Looking for a New Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a New Home
Page 1 of 1