The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Female Number of posts : 3093
Location : Slytherin Dungeons/Jasmine's Apartment/Wolf Demon Temple
House : Slytherin
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Character
Name: Jasmine Elizabeth Granger
Health:
The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora Left_bar_bleue15/100The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Death Eater/ Wolf Demon

The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora Empty
PostSubject: The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora   The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:09 pm

After leaving the Hogs Head later that morning, Jasmine returned to Hogwarts with her leather purse slung over her left shoulder and carrying a black leather book close to her heart. She walked up to the Headmistress's office wanting to talk to Pandora about a couple of things. Jasmine really needed someone besides Draco, Cody, and Annie to confide in, even if they did keep her dark and dangerous secrets safe. She really needed to talk to someone that was an adult. Jasmine orginally thought about talking to Professor Snape but, he would lecture her on student/teacher relations again and she wasn't in the mood to put up with his stubborn behavior after still being pissed off at Remus for him yelling at her yesterday. She walked up to the door of Pandora's office and she knocked waiting patiently for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Female Number of posts : 519
House : Gryffindor
Year : Headmistress/Potions Prof./Order Member
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Character
Name: Pandora Gryffindor
Health:
The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora Left_bar_bleue100/100The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order

PostSubject: Re: The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora   The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:24 pm

She layed the parchment down and looked to the door as she heard a knock.

"It's open...you may enter."
Back to top Go down
https://thenewmagicalworld.rpg-board.net
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:
The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora Left_bar_bleue15/100The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora   The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:30 pm

Jasmine entered Pandora's office and shut the door behind her. The cut on her left cheek began to bleed again. She brought one of her fingers up to the cut, touched it, and looked at the blood on her finger,"Oh bugger." Jasmine looked at Pandora,"Good morning, Professor. Do you have time?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:
The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora Left_bar_bleue100/100The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora   The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:03 pm

She stood up from her desk, handing her a bandage.

"Yes I have time...told you to come...you need to take care of yourself", she said talking about her wounds.

"Do you need a healing potion", she asked looking at the cut?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora   The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:10 pm

Jasmine shook her head,"Yes, I ran out. I haven't been able to make some because, I've been busy with singing and dancing at the Leaky Cauldron and at the Dragon Scale Inn lately." She grabbed the bandage and placed it on her cheek and took a seat across from Pandora and took out her black leather book with what looked like two silver snakes linked together to form a lock on the book. Jasmine sighed,"I just need someone to confide in. I really need someone to talk to and I feel that I can't really talk to Annie, Draco, or Cody about this."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Admin
Admin
Pandora Gryffindor

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora   The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:16 pm

She listened intently to what Jamine had to say.

"Well thats what I'm here for...my students."

"So what is you problem", she asked getting up walking to a table pouring them both tea. She walked back handing Jasmine a tea and sat down in a chair beside of Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Granger

Jasmine Granger

Character
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora   The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:53 pm

Jasmine nodded in thanks to Pandora for the tea and she sipped from it. She carefully placed the tea on the small table infront of her and she placed the black leather book on her lap and looked at Pandora,"After I attacked Harriate and Remus during the last full moon, I've started writing about my demon transformations in my diary. I usually write all of my diary entrys in green ink but, I write with red ink for my demon transformations." Jasmine looked at the diary and she spoke in parseltongue to the silver snake lock,"Open up." The two snakes uncoiled and the book opened to a blank page. Jasmine flipped the pages to an entry that was written in red ink and it read:

Dear Salazar,

My cousin Hermione and I got into an arguement over Draco again. She is so convinced that he will end up hurting me because of what I am. I told her that Draco doesn't care that I'm part demon. Draco is not afraid of my demon form or at least I don't think he is. I don't get what her big beef is with Draco anyway. I know that he calls her a mudblood all the time but, I'm beginning to think that Hermione deserves it. Well anyway, the arguement got so bad, she slapped me across the face when I called her a showoff, know-it-all mudblood. Then I ran out into the forest full of hatred and anger for my cousin and transformed into my wolf demon form. While I was in my demon form, I walked to a nearby rosebush and I began to smell the roses. Then, I realized that this fox followed me and I was determined to attack it. The next thing I remember was being on top of the fox ready to bite its neck but, then I stopped reminding myself that the fox was no threat and I should just leave it alone. Well, I left the fox alone and it turned out that the fox was a Ravenclaw girl named Rose that I see every once and a while in between my classes. After that fiasco, I remember kissing Harry because, I thought he was Draco. He smelled just like him. After finding out that he wasn't Draco, I stole Remus's wand and I ran behind a waterfall with it. Well, I gave it back and then Cody jumped on me which really scared me half to death. Well, I don't know when I transformed back, I guess I was unconscious when I did. Now Remus is mad at for it. At least I didn't hurt anybody this time. Why can't he just get over what happened during the last full moon? I've already went to Azkaban for a week all because of it. Well, that's all for now. I'm going to bed.

With Love,

Jasmine Elizabeth Granger

Jasmine gave Pandora the diary and let her read that diary entry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora   The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Diary/Wanting to talk to Pandora
Page 1 of 1