The Magical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Muggle World

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 2627
House : The Den
Year : Left
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Character
Name: Remus John Lupin
Health:
The Muggle World Left_bar_bleue15/100The Muggle World Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: Order Member

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:43 pm

Lupin stormed out of the HQ and down the street with his bag. He was trying to help, the order was his like and to be scoffed at, at this time was the last straw. He wantefd to help Harriate, bit none of the others were willing to listen to him. His head span and his mind was troubled. Maybe it was to do with the fullmoon, maybe no one trusted him, and for being friends with a death eater, maybe they thought it was like the other halfbreeds
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Female Number of posts : 116
House : Gryffindor
Year : Fourth
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Character
Name: Charley Jean Walters
Health:
The Muggle World Left_bar_bleue100/100The Muggle World Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Order/ Death Eater/ Da: DA

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:52 pm

Charley Jean wanered the street looking for a place to stay, her bag slung over her shoulder was digging in and causing her pain but she didnt care.
Looking down she strode on, barely noticing that Proffessor Lupin was walking down the same street...
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:59 pm

Lupin walked into what looked like a small Park area, not too far from the HQ. He walked over to a bench and took a seat feeling exhusted after the fight, helping Cody, then what happened in the headquaters just now.
Tonks was away for Two weeks, hadn't heard from moody, Arthur, Molly, Kingsley, Anyone.. he was trying to do some much to help Harry, and he just got laughed at for doing it, he was tired and sick of it..
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:
The Muggle World Left_bar_bleue100/100The Muggle World Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:04 pm

Just as she decided to look up she saw him slip into the nearby park. He too had a bag on his shoulder.
"Order business" she told herself, but there was something about the way he looked, tired, downbeat, almost like she felt herself. She decided to go and see if he was alright...

"Proffessor" she said quietly as she caught up with him, "are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:07 pm

"I'm fine." he said going into his bag and taking out a cloth, using his wand to wet it and riping his blood from his face, He then pointed his wand at his cloths and the blood stains vanished.
"What are you doing here?" he said poping the cloth away along with his wand and looking back to her
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:11 pm

"Well, my mother and i argued and she threw me out, said i was disgracing her and that i wasn't allowed to come back. I'm really just looking for a decent hotel in muggle London because i don't want to be found" she explained.
"Are you sure you are alright Proffessor? And why were you covered in blood?" she asked, worried about him...
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:14 pm

"Got into a fight, and I'm not a professor, call me Lupin, or Remus and no.. not alright, no one respects me and I have no where to stay, no safe anymore, just can't take it anymore, ministry would be after me there and I have no where to stay here either."
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:19 pm

"We both have the same problem then Pro-, i mean Remus" she said. "I have the Ministry after me too, they found out about my animagus form and they want me questioned on how, when, where and why i use it and i respect you Remus even if it seems like no-one else does" she said sitting beside him.
"We could maybe pitch rooms in the Hog's Head or the like?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:22 pm

He shook his head "I can't not there, I did a little worse than that.. you'll get a slap on the wrist and get told not to do it.. or they will just put you on the list and let you go.. Me I will more than likely get locked up as I bit a student and attacked other on the full moon, at Hogwarts when I shouldn't have been there."
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:25 pm

"Remus, i know about that night.....i was the white wolf" she whispered, trusting him with the secret of what form her animagus took.
"Perhaps they will, i don't know but either way niether of us have anywhere to stay so we best look for a Muggle hotel and check you in under a false name...or both of us if push comes to shove" she said in suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:31 pm

"I don't remember a White Wolf, don't remember anything during it."
He took a bottle of water from his bag and swigged it and offered her some.
"Only thing I can think of too, have a bit of Muggle money to see me through for a while..never needed it in the wizarding world, never really came here either to use it."
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:41 pm

"Ah, i see" she said "best only to tell you it was i who scratched your shoulder then" she said in reply.
"Thankyou" she said taking a few sips.
"I have a muggle bank account so i can use that to get us both rooms" she said.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:45 pm

"Well by the look of things at the present time I'll need to get a .. flat." he said trying to think of the muggle name for a guest room.
"Get a job too, have to change too.. and try and get these blooming scars covered.." he said smiling a little "..might be what we need.. a new start.."
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:48 pm

"I think so too, we are outcasts now, it's the best thing to do" she said in reply, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:57 pm

"You could still go back, find someone to stay with, Talk to Dumbledore.." he said taking his drink bottle back and putting it back in the back before getting up from the bench "..Better go and find somewhere to stay I guess."
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:59 pm

"I could but there isn't anywhere and i'm already packed, besides, no-one wants me there. I heard a few girls saying things about me today, not nice things either i might add" she said looking at the floor, remembering...
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:02 am

"I had that, still get it, be even worse now, it's true." he said making his way down the path and out into a dark, poorly lit street.
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:09 am

"There is a difference between fact and opinion though" she said, walking beside him. "We can't change the facts, the opinions don't matter if they are bitter, it's only when they are sweet that we like the taste" she said grinning.
"You see, i know what others think but they judge too quickly, especially now that You Know Who is back"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:11 am

"I know, but mines true, never said yours was." he said not really feeling like talking, he just wanted to find somewhere, have something to drink, eat then have a rest and start a new the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:16 am

"It doesn't really matter, i don't believe thier rumours, i was there that night so i know what happened" she said, then fell silent.
She then pointed to a dimly lit window up ahead.
A tall building with a sign hung above the dark wooden side door saying "Lilliville Hotel"
"That seems as good a place as any" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:19 am

He shrugged "well it's a place to stay.. just hope there's some rooms going for the night." he said making his way to the door, and knocking on it. He wasn't sure how these muggle places worked
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:26 am

As a tall thin faced woman opened the door she asked if there was anything they needed.

"Rooms please" Charley said "How much for two?" she asked.

The muggle lady was checking the registry and bill "£68 pouds for a B&B style visit and £60 for just a room, each room comes with an ensuite bathroom"

"We'll take two then and-" she lowered her voice so only Remus could hear, "B&B means you get a bed and breakfast do you want that?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:29 am

"..Only £8 more..don't sound that much more, sounds good." Then Lupin nodded smiling "Sounds great." he said giving the thin faced women a warm smile. The looked back to Charley, not sure what to do, he felt a little lost.
Back to top Go down
Charley Jean Walters

Charley Jean Walters

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:32 am

Charley smiled back at Remus and then whent about seeing to the bill. She paid the muggle lady and was given two keys with numbers on them: Rooms 6 and 7 on the third floor.
Charley held out the keys to Remus and said "Pick one".
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character
Health:

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:35 am

He took the number 7 key and looked around and back to her "I'll pay you back when I get the money." he said starting his way up the stairs making sure she was right behind him.
He made his way to the 3rd floor and along the corridor and found a door with number 7 on it "..Well I guess I'll see you early tomorrow morning.." he said putting the key in the door and turning it and unlocking it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Muggle World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muggle World   The Muggle World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Muggle World
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next